I just got My Crackberry Pearl, and while I have done a lot of research ... General Blackberry forum

MKhora no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241AAFB7

Smile Just got My new "Pearl" today - Looking forward to the whole "Crackberry Experience"

Advertisement

I just got My Crackberry Pearl, and while I have done a lot of research into this phone before I got it, I welcome any advice or suggestions on how to make my "Blackberry Experience" A great one. I apologize for My blatant; But true criticisms of Sprint, Though the only complaint I have recieved was from a Sprint customer. lol. Well I have enclosed My PIN on My profile, just give Me 24 hours, and I'll be "Stacking" on the road.

Michael A Khora BKA SIN - Sinista Beatz

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Re: Just got My new "Pearl" today - Looking forward to the whole "Crackberry Experience"

MKhora welcome to the stacks. Its good that you are happy with your Pearl. I understand your frustration with Sprint, just realize there are those of us who like Sprint and havent had any problems.

Enjoy the stacks.

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!

Re: Just got My new "Pearl" today - Looking forward to the whole "Crackberry Experience"

Welcome. So what led you to a Pearl over the other devices?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Welcome to the Stacks. Glad you found your Pearl and the Stacks as well....Happy BBing
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 09-26-2007 at 05:20 AM.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Welcome to the Stacks Mkhora!!!

You'll love it here, let us know if you have any questions.

soufpac no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    \P

im still looking for things i can do with it too

PIN/ID
    241AAFB7

Thumbs up Re: Just got My new "Pearl" today - Looking forward to the whole "Crackberry Experience"

Quote Originally Posted by PhxBlue
    Welcome. So what led you to a Pearl over the other devices?

I had a RAZR before...So after a lil R&D I decided to get something comparable in portability, as well as Power RE: other BlackBerry devices.

I also got it for free with a new T-Mobile account from Wirefly.com
    Next Level Design By Sinista Graphix!

PIN/ID
    241AAFB7

Smile Re: Just got My new "Pearl" today - Looking forward to the whole "Crackberry Experience"

Quote Originally Posted by curve247
    MKhora welcome to the stacks. Its good that you are happy with your Pearl. I understand your frustration with Sprint, just realize there are those of us who like Sprint and havent had any problems.

Enjoy the stacks.

Thanx! Ya'll have been very helpful, continue to be. I've so far had the best customer service, and service overall that I've experienced in a while. As My profile says I am very Informed as well as Informative. I seek consultation with a host of every day issues and activities. Through some inquiry I have learned how to simplify My BlackBerry experience.

My server gets busy sometimes, and loses connection. I just turn My phone off a couple times, and soft reset after installs, etc. Then its perfectly fine. I would assume this has to do with My obsessive use of this device. (I receive at least 50 msgs a day). lol. I would say within a few days I'm kinda advanced already at this device; but I'm not gonna be cocky bout it so I'll settle with calling Myself an Intermediate User.

I'ma continue to consult with and receive consultation from anyone in this forum open to any opinions about how to make their own "CrackBerry" experience as good as mine, Or willing to share theirs to help mine stay as smooth as it has been so far.
    Next Level Design By Sinista Graphix!

Eldeano no está en línea Stack level 3

Welcome, this is a great site!

Evilsonic33 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Just got My new "Pearl" today - Looking forward to the whole "Crackberry Experien

MKhora Welcome to Stacks. I also just got a new BB and am having a good time adding little goodies to it.