Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I downloaded the Bolt browser and it works good so far, there are few bugs, ... General Blackberry forum

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

Smile Just downloaded bolt browser on to 8330

Advertisement

I downloaded the Bolt browser and it works good so far, there are few bugs, like it doesnt work well with themes, I have the bold theme, it is a black theme and when i use the drop down for the menu it doesnt show the menu had load the default theme to get the bolt to show the menu. I am using 8330.

Will keep you guys posted

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    This browser is awesome...its response time to ur commands and keystrokes is a lill slow...but its awesome for a beta...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    it loads the pages very quickly but the arrow in the browser moves very very slow. i am running it on 8330 with OS 4.5

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Yes the scrolling is very slow and I HATE the fact that you can't use the back/escape button but must click menu then select back for each page..........
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Yea, just installed it this morning on my bold. True the curser moves a bit slow and you can't use the back button. It does load pages very quickly. IMO I like the default browser. via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    Guys did you try it with different themes? I was running it with a bold theme and the menu i could not see, had to use default theme so i can use the drop down menu. Guys let me know if you are having the same problem with different themes.

Thanks

I am assuming it's like opera mini, themes with transparent menus cause issues with it.
    Twitter? My Apps List

PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    Yep you are 100% correct, I already emailed them telling them of this problem, and the slow moving cursor, it is such a pain and such a drag. But otherwise it is a great browser.

I'm barely using it until they get the back button working. I can't deal with menu/back for every page lol
    Twitter? My Apps List

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8
    Nice toy but I deleted it already. There are too many issues like the ones already describer in the thread.

But I'll guess that they reach the end of the beta it will be better than opera

My 2ct
    Peter

studio253 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I like it more than Opera. The slow moving arrow does drive me nuts though. I'm not a big theme guy so I haven't seen any of those issues. I have had it send a few bug reports for connection issues though. All in all a solid product. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    Finally got it today, and not that excited about the program yet. Looks promising after they tweek it more.
    "It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America". - Barack Obama

www.twitter.com/waydavis

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    I haven't bothered DLing it. Seems like there are too many bugs. It looks very impressive and I'll definitely look into it after the final build is done

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    I can't get it install on my phone. I've contacted Bolt like 3 times. Finally I gave up and said I'll wait for the offical release.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

jusMikeP no está en línea Stack level 3
    wish I had the opportunity to try it out, I'm a gluten for punishment. It appears I've been a little slow as I've gotten "url expired" with all three invitation codes; Crunch, CrackBerry, and zdnet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast