www.boygeniusreport.com: John Mayer loves BlackBerry, RIM loves John Mayer Posted by Joshua Karp on May ... General Blackberry forum

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Thumbs up John Mayer Tour + RIM Blackberry = HOT.

Advertisement

www.boygeniusreport.com:

John Mayer loves BlackBerry, RIM loves John Mayer

Posted by Joshua Karp on May 28, 2007 11:53 am 13 comments Filed in AT&T, RIM, News, BlackBerry, Celebrities
    Is RIM really in need of street cred' so badly as to stoop to this level? The answer would appear to be yes. Reuters is reporting that the Canadian handset manufacturer is sponsoring Mr. John Mayer's upcoming North American Summer tour. The tour catalog shall include hits such as "Your Berry is a Wonderland" and "My Stupid Pearl". All jokes aside, this is a revolutionary marketing move considering RIM's traditional ad campaigns that target boring people doing boring things. The impending release of the BlackBerry Curve certainly has the company trying some new things. RIM, as well as AT&T, will have significant presence at Mayer's upcoming shows. They're installing kiosks that allow concertgoers to experience the BlackBerry Curve, BlackBerry Pearl, and other handsets. While it's not clear whether these kiosks will give people the opportunity to sign up for service, it seems like a logical assumption. Way to get all hip, RIM. We're behind you 100%. Next time just please pick someone better. I heard Kanye was interested…
    [Via Reuters]

my two favorite things put together!!!!!!

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Re: John Mayer Tour + RIM Blackberry = HOT.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Oh no...

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

I like the part where they say Kanye was interested John who?

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

Quote Originally Posted by ct5694
    www.boygeniusreport.com:

John Mayer loves BlackBerry, RIM loves John Mayer

Posted by Joshua Karp on May 28, 2007 11:53 am 13 comments Filed in AT&T, RIM, News, BlackBerry, Celebrities
    Is RIM really in need of street cred' so badly as to stoop to this level? The answer would appear to be yes. Reuters is reporting that the Canadian handset manufacturer is sponsoring Mr. John Mayer's upcoming North American Summer tour. The tour catalog shall include hits such as "Your Berry is a Wonderland" and "My Stupid Pearl". All jokes aside, this is a revolutionary marketing move considering RIM's traditional ad campaigns that target boring people doing boring things. The impending release of the BlackBerry Curve certainly has the company trying some new things. RIM, as well as AT&T, will have significant presence at Mayer's upcoming shows. They're installing kiosks that allow concertgoers to experience the BlackBerry Curve, BlackBerry Pearl, and other handsets. While it's not clear whether these kiosks will give people the opportunity to sign up for service, it seems like a logical assumption. Way to get all hip, RIM. We're behind you 100%. Next time just please pick someone better. I heard Kanye was interested…
    [Via Reuters]

my two favorite things put together!!!!!!
    wow. you better be careful. Wendy Charles posted this very same information, and had points deducted from her level of trust. because it was duplicate information. So even tho we are no longer allowed to suggest someone search before posting, I sure would.

ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

oops :cry:

johnio no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f77784

Dude is mad ugly.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~