Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am much confused between BB storm and Javelin.... General Blackberry forum

PDAKING no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I am much confused between BB storm and Javelin.

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!
    What confuses you about them?

bigtrell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xader View Post
    Trell,
    With the Bold going for $350 w/contract, and the original Curve was around $200 at release, the smart money is sitting somewhere between those values (probably closer to $300 than $200, IMO)

And Moses, I'm with you there. I've been using a bo bo Samsung flip for months since my POS Razor died on me. And now my PDA is going (battery non-user-repaceable) so I just need an upgrade.

I was originally looking at the 8320, but with the next gen just around the corner and the 8900 looking like the perfect fit for me, I'm peeing in anticipation

-THANX FOR THE INFO. I WASNT DUE FOR AN UPGRADE WHEN I GOT MY 8320, SO I PAID AROUND 450 DOLLARS FOR MY CURVE. I CAN GET AN UPGRADE NOW, BUT I REALLY WANT THE STORM. I LIKE THE JAVELIN, BUT IM MORE SO FEELING THE STORM. TOO BAD I HEARD TMO WASNT GETTING ONE, AND I DONT PLAN ON SWITCHING CARRIERS ANY TIME SOON LOL.
    IM KINDA LOOKIN AT THE G1, BUT KEEPING MY CURVE FOR THE BIZNEZ, AND THE JAVELIN/OR G1 FOR FUN.
    STAY PHOKUZED!!!!
    WWW.WEMIX.COM/4711
    CHECK OUT PHOKUZ (FOCUS)
    WEMIX.COM'S TOP ARTIST!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtrell View Post
    IM KINDA LOOKIN AT THE G1, BUT KEEPING MY CURVE FOR THE BIZNEZ, AND THE JAVELIN/OR G1 FOR FUN.
    You have a good plan, it's what I'm going to do.

I've already ordered my G1, however I also understand it's a bit buggy which is natural for the first version of any new phone running a new operating system. So like you said, I bought mine for fun. The BlackBerry... any BlackBerry model is the very best and I have been using BlackBerry's for over 2 years now as my main mobile communications device. It does everything better than any other phone. email, text, mms, phone, organizer, you name it, best keyboard etc.

Cheers!

bigtrell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME!!
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    You have a good plan, it's what I'm going to do.

I've already ordered my G1, however I also understand it's a bit buggy which is natural for the first version of any new phone running a new operating system. So like you said, I bought mine for fun. The BlackBerry... any BlackBerry model is the very best and I have been using BlackBerry's for over 2 years now as my main mobile communications device. It does everything better than any other phone. email, text, mms, phone, organizer, you name it, best keyboard etc.

Cheers!

I ordered mine 2!! i think the same day i posted my last message. its only been a few days, and it feels like its been two weeks! im a impatient person so waiting until the 10th sucks!!! even iphone users know the bb's are best for biznez, and thats what im gonna use it for. but that G1 has a toooon of cool features, and the ''open'' part of it is real cool. i cant wait to see the things people come up with. i just reallllly wanted the bold, or storm. 2 bad tmo isnt getting it.....
    so G1 it is!!!
    STAY PHOKUZED!!!!
    WWW.WEMIX.COM/4711
    CHECK OUT PHOKUZ (FOCUS)
    WEMIX.COM'S TOP ARTIST!

ag_one80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the javelin looks cool,but without the 3g support.and I read somewhere that its going to have a poor battery life.I rather stay with my trusty Curve.unless someone can convince me other wise..

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ag_one80 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~the javelin looks cool,but without the 3g support.and I read somewhere that its going to have a poor battery life.I rather stay with my trusty Curve.unless someone can convince me other wise..
    The Javelin is designed to be the replacement for the current Curve. It will be released as the Curve 8900. It will have EDGE, and it will have terrific battery life. No questions. Then the second generation of this phone will be released six months later with 3G and good battery life as by then they will have worked out the issues. I am going to wait and use my current 8310 until the 3G 8900 is released, and then buy one of those.

p8ntballa no está en línea Stack level 2
    Holding out for a bold. I prob won't be trading in the 8820 for a little while. There is a good possibility that my gf will be getting a new 8900 ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12