I am trying to view pages which have Java in it. I'm not sure if ... General Blackberry forum

mqasim no está en línea Stack level 3

Java websites

I am trying to view pages which have Java in it. I'm not sure if its Java or what but basically what I'm trying to do is access a website which have live rates for my local stock exchange and it shows me buying and selling and keeps ticking by the second. I was wondering how I can access to these websites and thus view live rates on my bb? Would be very helpful for me as I'm always on the move.

organic_matter no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Java websites

They probably dont use java but rather flash.. witch we currently dont have for our phones.. you may want to try tdameritrades mobile site not that flashy but can get things done. also when 4.3 is realsed or our phone there may be a possibility that it may work

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Java websites

Check your browser settings: Open Browser > Menu > Options > Browser Configuration > check that Support Java is checked and if needed also allow javascript ppups. You can also try different browser emulations such as Microsoft IE. As a last resort download Opera Mini and see if that opens it