I was trying to clean up unwanted themes on my 8320 and accidentally deleted the ... General Blackberry forum

sbrown712 no está en línea Stack level 3

I've screwed up...again

Advertisement

I was trying to clean up unwanted themes on my 8320 and accidentally deleted the wrong one. I haven't rebooted the phone yet so it should still be in there somewhere. Bad thing is I don't remember the name. I checked in DM to see if I've done a back up since I installed it but none of the names look familiar. I'm sure I downloaded it OTA so I don't have it on my PC.
    Anyone have any ideas of how I can restore this thing? Where in the phone would it go awaiting deletion when the phone is rebooted?
    pin: 2488CO6E
    Member of the East Coast Night Owl Club

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    what themes did u remove one of the defaults? if so check my sig or better yet here ya go http://forums.pinstack.com/blogs/461009/blog1097.html

its not clear but shows u how to add back the cod files for the default themes , if its one u download u proly wont get it back

It wasn't one of the default themes. It was one I downloaded from a web site but I can't remember which one.
    The theme had a blue background with a "globe" in the center. The thing I liked about it is that only one icon showed at a time on the main screen. I changed the background but here's the layout.

PIN/ID
    just ask
    dont think it would be any from http://www.berryreview.com/blackberr...e/8100-themes/ so hmm im not sure someone may know but i would say if they dont just look around u will find alot of skins
    Last edited by brianjr1988; 01-13-2009 at 04:56 AM.

PIN/ID
    just ask
    but make a folder on pc with the files what i am doin so if that was to go down i have a backup

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    the smarta$$ answer would be not to turn your phone off--- but of course that wouldnt help- as the phone would become slow after a couple days---

many times i have asked myself the same question-- is there a pending "recycle bin"
    it would save a lot of us from many headaches if this was available!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Brian,
    Your link isn't working but I did check that site and didn't see the theme. How would I make a folder on the pc for things downloaded OTA?

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by sbrown712 View Post
    Brian,
    Your link isn't working but I did check that site and didn't see the theme. How would I make a folder on the pc for things downloaded OTA?
    there is always a link and u can download the jad files on your pc as well on the bb

I found it!!!
    Of course it was on this forum too. I did a search of posts I had made and found it that way. I had done that already but since there were no pics I didn't know that I had looked at the threat already.
    Here's a link if anyone's interested:
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f191/83xx...63/index2.html

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~