My 8320 officially died the other day it wont turn on, when i plug it ... General Blackberry forum

usmcangel no está en línea Stack level 2

It's dead it died!

Advertisement

My 8320 officially died the other day it wont turn on, when i plug it in it shows as if the battery is charging i can leave it like that for a few hours but when i unplug it it dies again. i tried to do a os reinstall to see if that would fix but once it got to reload it wouldnt find the device no matter what i did. so now i'm back to my sidekick and i hate it! cant wait tell i can get a blackberry again
    Stasha

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Have you tried a new battery? That could be all it is.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Have you tried a new battery? That could be all it is.
    Go to ebay and buy a battery buddy, only $10. Cowboy is correct, I'd bet its your battery and if its not, your only out 10 bucks, but if it is-you have your berry back.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Hi there... I see Randy is on the case,... So you're in good hands. A way you can see if the problem is with your battery... Try pulling the battery, then plg into your pc.... If it reccognizes the device, the battery is the problem. If that's the case, before purchacing a new battery... Try to clean the battery terinals, by GENTLY rubbing the copper prongs in the phone and on the bottom of the battery.

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Go to ebay and buy a battery buddy, only $10. Cowboy is correct, I'd bet its your battery and if its not, your only out 10 bucks, but if it is-you have your berry back.
    To save yourself some money you could also go to a corporate store (or maybe even an independent store) and ask them to borrow a battery to see if it will power up with theirs.

Zo

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek View Post
    To save yourself some money you could also go to a corporate store (or maybe even an independent store) and ask them to borrow a battery to see if it will power up with theirs.

Zo
    Good idea! That's even better.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    then if it works.... RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!!

lol jk
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.