I and boyfriend are talking in the kicthen and he goes to show me something ... General Blackberry forum

fxyb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Really??

It almost made me cry!

Advertisement

I and boyfriend are talking in the kicthen and he goes to show me something on his pearl and it happened he dropped it, it all happened in slow motion it was like he was doing a really bad juggling act and it hit the floor bb everywhere. He gets it together and goes to show me it works, I turn around and knock it back to the floor and this time its in more bb pieces. But the bb gods must love him we put it back together and it still works.

mic6 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by fxyb View Post
    I and boyfriend are talking in the kicthen and he goes to show me something on his pearl and it happened he dropped it, it all happened in slow motion it was like he was doing a really bad juggling act and it hit the floor bb everywhere. He gets it together and goes to show me it works, I turn around and knock it back to the floor and this time its in more bb pieces. But the bb gods must love him we put it back together and it still works.
    try dropping it on the floor once more and let us know if it still works

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I love that slow-mo feeling you get as long as you catch the phone. If not it sucks big time.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by fxyb View Post
    Sounds like a Match that was meant to be, Its a Keeper!

Instrumentality no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22C7107B
    I have to know though.... was one of you saying "NOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!!" in really low-pitch slow motion too while diving for it? :-)

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Good deal I almost dropped mine today to hands and arms going in slow motion as my mind screams nooooooo! Glad its no worse for the wear.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm believe that there is a BB God and he sure love us. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    Oh WOW!!!!!!
    Same story just I didn't see it happening!
    I walked in the bathroom and I had my hoodie on, I went to take some pictures & I lifted my hoodie up....
    SMACK my Pearl fell face first on the floor..
    It was so sad.
    But all it did was re-boot itself then we were all happy!

blackberryjay no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wow...lol...but a guy with a Pearl...hmmm... This is my 3rd 8830..thank god for insurance....

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

fxyb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Really??
    Yeah its kinda weird that he has a pearl but we are planning on a upgrade to the curve so soon and you better belive this time he wants a gel skin lol.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    Well i wouldn't say its weird
    its juat a smaller phone. hey!
    But pearls are troopers!

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    I'm on my second pearl... N that's cuz I barely got the first one back in January... New BB smell!! Mmmm, aint nuthin like it!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~