Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Come on RIM - do a slam dunk soon and stay way ... General Blackberry forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Come on RIM - do a slam dunk soon and stay way ahead of Steve "Apple Seed" and his wormy old toys

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    [QUOTE=ablefton;804854]I've been trying in vain to find a decent streaming media app for my BB8800; but all streaming apps I've tried have been flashes in the pan...w/no sizzle. I see that Pandora (pandora.com) now is offering a streaming app for the iPhone 3G, and Tom Conrad, the CTO of Pandora is quoted as follows: "...It (the 3G) is so far ahead, ... . It's realy hard to develop software for RIM." Source: PCMag.com 7/10/08

It's not only Mr.Conrad with Pandora, a really sharp guy who's put together an awesome program - it's Neil with BBSmart, and practically anyone else with talent who wants to write for smart phones - RIM's platform, the code they use, and attitude toward developers is, in fact, driving EVERYONE to Apple, Android, and Windows Mobile.
    Being a Blackberry affectionado, I find this tragic, and urge you to write the company at:
    bbsuggestions@rim.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12