Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Ge I am new to the forum and from all the reading, ... General Blackberry forum

jblackfish no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    I am new to the forum and from all the reading, it seems like Americans like to switch providers constantly..........
    Just FYI, not all of us. I switched to T-Mo to get to GSM so that I could use a French SIM in France. Before that I was with Alltel for 12 years. The T-Mo trial lasted about a year and,since it didn't go well, now I'm back with Alltel.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peguero View Post
    (yes im hating on AT&T getting exclusives on Iphone and BOLD)
    That's completely understandable, and this is a good place to get it off your chest...

Cheers...

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Quote Originally Posted by peguero View Post
    hey all

I'm on TMO's network and I like my service, however I'm kind of tired of always being at the back of the line when it comes to the latest and greatest devices.

Why is that? Doesn't TMO have enough customers in the U.S? Doesn't mean anything that TMO is part of a global company while AT&T is only national?

Is it all about costs per device?

Anyone switch from TMO to another carrier? Which one, why and how do you like it so far?

just looking for some feedback, thanks in advance
    Back of the line? Try asking CDMA subscribers lol, oh and for me, its not worth it. Patience is everything my friend

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    well, i still perfer my plan over the type of phone. As bad as i want the storm, im not gonna leave sprint (break my contract on top of that) to get that phone. Ill just wait it out, i still have a year before i get upgrade options, so im good, and i hope they will better options by them. Also i still love my curve. Oh and their service is excellent where i live..

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    Oh and their service is excellent where i live..
    I always advise anyone who asks, to make their number one priority finding a carrier with good service in their area. The phone is only as good as the signal it has to work with....

bbossladye no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have wanted to switch to different carriers to get the latest phones, but I get such good rates and customer service with TMO. Two weeks ago I went into a TMO store & they said they may be getting one of the new bb's this month. Let's be patient, maybe we will get a surprise. For right now I'm lovin my Curve!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12