I would like to delete some things on my device (Korean characters, French, Spanish) Can ... General Blackberry forum

MT
    MT no está en línea Stack level 3

Is it safe to delete

Advertisement

I would like to delete some things on my device (Korean characters, French, Spanish) Can anything be messed up?

cubus no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Is it safe to delete

I've done it. You should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by MT
    I would like to delete some things on my device (Korean characters, French, Spanish) Can anything be messed up?
    No. Feel free to go ahead and delete what you don't need. In the event you try to delete something that is necessary, the Application Loader on Desktop Manager will stop you and ask. For example, if one was to try to delete the Blackberry Browser, it wouldn't allow you to do so because the Help application uses it. Anyway, the items you've listed are expendable.

MT

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone
    No. Feel free to go ahead and delete what you don't need. In the event you try to delete something that is necessary, the Application Loader on Desktop Manager will stop you and ask. For example, if one was to try to delete the Blackberry Browser, it wouldn't allow you to do so because the Help application uses it. Anyway, the items you've listed are expendable.

I was going to delete straight from the device..... still ok?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

yeah definately fine. if you delete programs like the core software then you'll have some issues but yeah you can delte them straight from your device and it'll free up some memory

MT

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge
    yeah definately fine. if you delete programs like the core software then you'll have some issues but yeah you can delte them straight from your device and it'll free up some memory
    Thanks everybody.......... all is well and I have some memory!