I wondered if anyone is using the Gist App for organizing their contacts. It has ... General Blackberry forum

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Question Is anyone using G. (Gist) for the Blackberry

Advertisement

I wondered if anyone is using the Gist App for organizing their contacts. It has recently been released for the Blackberry and is free on App world. It seems to be able to take contacts from Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, your e-mail accounts and organize them. The 1 review was not encouraging. It looks like a good idea.

Since RIM has recently purchased Gist, I wonder how well it integrates on the phone, how fast it is, how much memory it uses, how hard is it on the data plan (since it wants to update from your social networks), does it slow the phone down etc.?

trseti no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've heard about this as well and was curious about it. I have all the same questions so if anyone out there is using this please post with feedback!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    From the user reviews on App world, it doesn't seem to have very good reviews, and no-one here has any comments, so I think i'll give it a pass. I rather liked the option to incorporate LinkedIn since their BB app is not very useful.