hey guys my question is should i keep my ipod and pearl and upgrade bb ... General Blackberry forum

ksnavely no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F50671

ipod+pearl or media bb?

Advertisement

hey guys my question is should i keep my ipod and pearl and upgrade bb later to 8820 or 8320 later, or get it now and not have an ipod?

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: ipod+pearl or media bb?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ksnavely, I have the 8300 and I think that the media player on it will hold its own against an iPod. The only problem is the amount of memory on a micro SD card. If you are using a 30GB or higher iPod then you might miss being able to access all of your music. However there are larger micro SD cards comming out so this might not be too big of an issue. I say go for the 8320. The less you have to carry on you the better.

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I agree, too many gadgets and not enough pockets can be a royal pain. Even if you have a higher capacity Ipod, microSD cards will catch up eventually. I've got a BB8800 with only a 1GB card in it and I can still fit a fair bit on there, two Simpsons episodes and probably about an hour and a half to two hours worth of music (ballpark)+ photos.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I was going to ask for opinions on a similar subject. I was thinking instead of getting the 8320, keeping my pearl, and buying the new ipod(the one that looks like the iphone but without the phone). Such a hard decision after playing with one today. That thing is pretty amazing! Plus I'll save about a $150 total if I went this direction! I like the browser, big screen, and the interface is a dream! And I think the pearl is still a hell of a phone! The only negative is carrying two gadgets which I've never done before. Whatcha think?

Eldeano no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by rdills
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I was going to ask for opinions on a similar subject. I was thinking instead of getting the 8320, keeping my pearl, and buying the new ipod(the one that looks like the iphone but without the phone). Such a hard decision after playing with one today. That thing is pretty amazing! Plus I'll save about a $150 total if I went this direction! I like the browser, big screen, and the interface is a dream! And I think the pearl is still a hell of a phone! The only negative is carrying two gadgets which I've never done before. Whatcha think?
    I got a 4GB micro for my pearl. I don't watch movies on it. I mean why, I have a 50inch LCD. So the 4 GB holds a ton of music. Just a thought.