Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

boy Ive had my blackberry curve for almost a year...and yes i do love it, ... General Blackberry forum

els718 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question iPhone 3G or Blackberry

Advertisement

boy Ive had my blackberry curve for almost a year...and yes i do love it, but that 3G iPhone announced today at $199 & $299 is a bit tempting...i mean its actually more than tempting...on July 11th i'll be one of the many people to purchase the iPhone 3G...yeah u can say it doesnt have a tactile keyboard and so on and son but there is a whoooole lot it does have...me and blackberry have been together 2 and half years, but in a month, i think its best if we part ways.LOL. im sure the new blackberries coming out will be amazing but i need a change....

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    It will only be a matter of time b4 u go back to da berry. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mcg2u2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ?????
    WOW so much confusion in life

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I was hoping the iPhone was going to launch TODAY. I had really high hopes for the iPhone 3G.. I thought it might be the phone that converted me from my Curve. The original didn't, and the 3G won't.. I'll probably still buy it though.

Now I'm waiting for the Bold..

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Blackberry! I must have a keyboard!!!

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    I was hoping the iPhone was going to launch TODAY. I had really high hopes for the iPhone 3G.. I thought it might be the phone that converted me from my Curve. The original didn't, and the 3G won't.. I'll probably still buy it though.

Now I'm waiting for the Bold..
    same here am going to wait for the bold to come out..

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I was thinking of switching after only a few months, but I've gotta have the keyboard as well, still holding out for the bold a ways down the road. The thunder sounds promising but again, no keyboard = no switch for me.

cabinets no está en línea Stack level 3
    Been down the iPhone road 3 times. I was considering it if it had a radical design change. But without voice commands, it's difficult and dangerous(driving). I'll sit this one out and wait on Bold. Whenever that may be.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    I just got an e-mail from Apple saying they are releasing the 3G iPhone on June 11th. Come on Bold come out first.

VIA:8320

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

To be honest, I have gotten my new curve from telus CDMA a little while ago and to be honest, as much as I love my new device, I have to be honest the new iphone 3g at such price seems quite reasonable! Finally the device is weithed more then its worth! Bescides, to be honest, I just might get oneif it ever goes cdma!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Could you do us a favor and just be honest?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

manapuaman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23f011d6
    With the BB Bold stating they have a better screen than the iPhone, will the 3G iPhone have a better screen than the Bold?

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by els718 View Post
    boy Ive had my blackberry curve for almost a year...and yes i do love it, but that 3G iPhone announced today at $199 & $299 is a bit tempting...i mean its actually more than tempting...on July 11th i'll be one of the many people to purchase the iPhone 3G...yeah u can say it doesnt have a tactile keyboard and so on and son but there is a whoooole lot it does have...me and blackberry have been together 2 and half years, but in a month, i think its best if we part ways.LOL. im sure the new blackberries coming out will be amazing but i need a change....

Dude, you got guts posting this in here! I know 3G is tempting, 1.3 mbps is hard to pass up... but I haven't met one crackberryhead who actually switched, to switch back in less than a month!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

beejreit no está en línea Stack level 2
    other than price, i really don't think the new iphone is that impressive. i guess i wasnt expecting much either. Aside from checking scores or rss i really see no need to surf the internet on my phone. but at $199 it will sell well, i know a lot of people who were waiting for the new iphone. i still like the size of my pearl.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

After watching the keynote, yes I have watched the whole thing, I am an apple fan boy! I loved it! I am actually loving the marketing, one thing that I noted, the touch keyboard, steve jobs turned and show advantages, the keypad can be interchanged into different languages! This is hardly useful to many people and sounds like a lame excuse, but personally I can side with steve on this, I speak and write in four languages and this is an amazing feature!

Another thing that I have noted is how amazing truly is! They fix their errors extremely fast, and they develop and add only best and needed features to the device, while rim sleeps and does barely any software improvements, this is a horrible sight in my opinion, such as improvement towards the media side as the blackberry is no longer aimed at only corporate users, rim has made the device, yet have absolutely no software improvements to back it up! This is one of many sides that rim should sharpen. Apple now have push and home server like app that not only will attract corporate users, but will take over hearts of the consumers.

Apple have everything that blackberry does and more such as richer media, far more advanced browser, much more user friendly services, and much better developers support.

At this rate, to be honest I do not see how rim are going to improve and keep up with the developers from apple, rim should start hitting harder on the device software and ui support!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast