When receiving invitation email from other users, the BB tentatively accepts it and put it ... General Blackberry forum

jyu
    jyu no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Invitation email creates tentatively accepted calendar items

Advertisement

When receiving invitation email from other users, the BB tentatively accepts it and put it in the calendar. I know this feature might come in handy for some people. But I don't want it in my calendar without me accept it first. Is it possible to disable the feature? I'm using 8700r with BIS.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jyu View Post
    When receiving invitation email from other users, the BB tentatively accepts it and put it in the calendar. I know this feature might come in handy for some people. But I don't want it in my calendar without me accept it first. Is it possible to disable the feature? I'm using 8700r with BIS.
    I'm not sure on the 8700, but if I do not accept from the handset and ultimately delete the e-mail, the appointment will NOT be in the calendar.

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    I dont think i've heard of this on a BIS.

jyu
    jyu no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    I'm not sure on the 8700, but if I do not accept from the handset and ultimately delete the e-mail, the appointment will NOT be in the calendar.
    Well, I don't have to doing anything. They will just get into the calendar by themselves with a hand (invitation icon) in Day view. But I don't want to see them there before I specifically accept.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jyu View Post
    Well, I don't have to doing anything. They will just get into the calendar by themselves with a hand (invitation icon) in Day view. But I don't want to see them there before I specifically accept.
    I understand that you don't have to do anything. If I receive in invite e-mail on my BB, the appointment places itself in the calendar without me doing anything as well. I don't think there is any way around them showing up there. HOWEVER, if I DELETE the e-mail, the appointment does NOT stay in the calendar.