Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ If this all goes through, the choises are going to be much ... General Blackberry forum

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

If this all goes through, the choises are going to be much more broad, which is great! I see a lot od great devices in europe that are simply not available here in north america. Look at nokia n95 as an example. I played with the thing in europe about a year before it was released here in canada. Carriers will loose quite a bit money on the contracts, but yet again that will force them to be more broad and carry more and bigger selection of devices. I see this switch over happening, for a couple of years I see carriers loosing a lot of money, but regaining controll by making deals with various manifacturers. Sooner or later service providers will be more or less a big retail shop that provides service. This seems pretty logical from the top of my head.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Yes, the present system has got to change. Currently it's like buying a new Toyota Camry, only to have to return to Toyota every time you needed gas....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12