I'm sorry if this has been addressed, but it seems that there seems to be ... General Blackberry forum

Lecter no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow Interesting Gmail issue...

Advertisement

I'm sorry if this has been addressed, but it seems that there seems to be a conflict between Gmail and BB connect.

When I send gmail to people, they often don't receive my mail. Also, when people send me a gmail, I 90% of the time do not receive it either!! What's the deal with this?

Thanks!

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Check out this thread... its an on going issue.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...gmail_lag.html

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    Check out this thread... its an on going issue.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...gmail_lag.html
    Thanks for the reply but it now seems to be a worldwide issue for the past 24 hours! There is a thread several pages long on "that other BB site".

DrWoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23D11279
    My issue with g-mail is that it keeps locking me out of my acct... Something todo with how the BB is checking it... too many attempts too often...

Dr. Woo

pm1072 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317B4322
    Think Gmail's got some serious issues besides that. I have been trying to setup a Gmail account for over a week now. I've yet to receive the text message containing my authentication code to complete the signup process.

I've even clicked on the link that I'm supposed to if haven't received in 72 hrs or whatever it is. I've even also done separate request and nothing. Pretty lousy service if you ask me!!!!!!

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    Weird. I was having the same Gmail problems yesterday, but today I'm getting all of my messages before they even hit my PC. Have ya'll tried resetting your account in BIS?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Also, have you checked your Spam Folder on the Gmail website?

All of a sudden, all of my emails started getting stopped by my spam filter...I had to wade thru actual spam in order to find messages that weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by potthoff
    Weird. I was having the same Gmail problems yesterday, but today I'm getting all of my messages before they even hit my PC. Have ya'll tried resetting your account in BIS?
    Google was updating yesterday and gmail was only being "dumped" every few hours or so; it's all good now though!

PS You have a PM in your box!