Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Yesterday I noticed wap emulation decreased new post listings by 50% and ... General Blackberry forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yesterday I noticed wap emulation decreased new post listings by 50% and added blank lines between threads

psionfenix no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31c637d4
    ok, reading about going back to old format? this new one is just...infuriating...

thank you for the link, btw, how did you get there (for future reference so id ont get frustrated and give up again. haha)

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    OK.....ok, you were right, it's growing on me.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    You can switch to the old skin, but the forum layout and navigation will be pretty much like it is now. If you click on Forums in the banner then scroll down to smartphone themes then choose blackberry themes. Just take a few minutes to click around. Everything is all still here, and if you have trouble finding anything else, just post back

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

HICOMPCRX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EAD368
    ~via BB on a beach in Hawaii~ I don't mind the new layout. I just would like to get rid of the HUGE spaces between posts.

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Sorry.....but if you're really sitting on the beach in Hawaii, you really can't complain about ANYTHING on this site till you're done!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HICOMPCRX View Post
    ~via BB on a beach in Hawaii~ I don't mind the new layout. I just would like to get rid of the HUGE spaces between posts.

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by VR View Post
    Hayden is there a way to fix the iphone/itouch font size? portrait it is fine, when you switch to landscape and zoomed all the way out, the font is way too big? or is that an safari issue?
    Looks alot better now. Thanks bossman.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I noticed this morning via my 8120 that the threads that have more than 1 page look like they do on a PC. By this I mean it's much easier to find the last page of the thread. I can now see the page numbers listed next to the name of the thread before entering the thread (just like viewing multi-page threads on my PC). Before, I had to enter the thread and then look for the last page number at the top or bottom of the page.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 01-07-2009 at 10:16 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678