Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Not sure if someone posted this yet but when can we have the option to ... General Blackberry forum

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6

Advertisement

Not sure if someone posted this yet but when can we have the option to edit our post via the wap site?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Dollarcide no está en línea Stack level 1
    Obviously you can't please everyone when making changes to websites. Unfortunately for me the changes are so dramatic I feel like I've lost an old friend. This site has gone from a go to place when I'm bored or just need my BB fix to a site I occasionally visit. A few people have mentioned that the site feels sterile and I agree, I would also use the word generic. All the personality of the site is gone and at this point I feel like I can be just as comfortable on any other BB or cellphone site like I was before I found PinStack.

I don't say this to be spiteful or to start a flame war, I've just been aggravated over this for days and felt the need to vent my frustrations.

VR
    VR no está en línea Stack level 3
    the level of support and help when you need it most will always be here behind these colors
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am having lots of trouble figuring out where to go on the site to see different things. I usd to log on right to the new articles etc. This is my second venture and I am still confused. Where are you Pinstack??

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by klgmd View Post
    I am having lots of trouble figuring out where to go on the site to see different things. I usd to log on right to the new articles etc. This is my second venture and I am still confused. Where are you Pinstack??

Are you having trouble via PC or via BB?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollarcide View Post
    Obviously you can't please everyone when making changes to websites. Unfortunately for me the changes are so dramatic I feel like I've lost an old friend. This site has gone from a go to place when I'm bored or just need my BB fix to a site I occasionally visit. A few people have mentioned that the site feels sterile and I agree, I would also use the word generic. All the personality of the site is gone and at this point I feel like I can be just as comfortable on any other BB or cellphone site like I was before I found PinStack.

I don't say this to be spiteful or to start a flame war, I've just been aggravated over this for days and felt the need to vent my frustrations.
    Just how long and how many posts have some of these users grown fond of Pintack? Yes we can't please everyone but those who we can, we try to do so well.

Thanks for the feedback all. Esp appreciated from the active members no matter the message. A lot of comments within this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Are you having trouble via PC or via BB?
    By PC

VR
    is it possible to edit posts via wap please?
    My blackberry is anti-Obama Bin Llama

Quote Originally Posted by klgmd View Post
    By PC

The easiest way to get to the News page is to click on the PinStack logo in the banner at the top of the page. If you are looking for other specifically blackberry sections of the forum, click on the word "Forums" in the banner, then click on BlackBerry Smartphones. You will see the individual device forums and at the top subforums for 3rd party software and more. Just take a few minutes to click around a bit and if there's a specific area you are having trouble finding let us know and we'll help you out. You also may want to bookmark a few of your favorite sections for quick access. Hope this helps
    Twitter? My Apps List

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro
    New year, new layout. It took me a few minutes to find certain sections but a fresh look is good. Any new layout will take some getting used to.
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

Thanks, that was the page I was used to ("home" on the old display). Does that page have a name now (other than just clicking on the banner)?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Looking into the case of the disappearing logo.

VR
    Hayden is there a way to fix the iphone/itouch font size? portrait it is fine, when you switch to landscape and zoomed all the way out, the font is way too big? or is that an safari issue?

psionfenix no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31c637d4

wtf happened to PS.

Seriously, new layout is terrible on my computer (when i switched i halfway stopped reading here and just went for the themes), which, are now gone. Or i could just download them and try them that way, or not waste my time.

What happened to you, PS? You were so good.

Themes are all still here: http://forums.pinstack.com/f30/
    Twitter? My Apps List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast