Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ooooooo yeah on the site for the people who choose to lets say pay the ... General Blackberry forum

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Insurance for Blackberry (Cingular)

Advertisement

ooooooo yeah on the site for the people who choose to lets say pay the regular 2 year pricing for a new activation do have a opttion to purchase a refurb at a much lower price..But remember you get what you pay for if you get a refurb...

Sorry eddie thanks for pointing it out
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

wu-wei no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    CHERS!

This issue is exactly why I went with T-Mo. Better data plan rates, too. Sorry that doesn't help existing ATT/Cing folks...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

thats true..I loved tmo too when I was with them but I coul dnever get coverage where I wanted it and then my new job offered me free service and phone so how i resist
    I Unlock All Mobile Devices, questions just ask

Kilted Gnome no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24134FF4

I went with Square Trade for the Insurance. Years ago, I was on T-Mobile (work account) and for 2 1/2" averaged 2,800 minutes per month. A disgruntled worker (whom I fired) got a copy of my paycheck stub, called T-Mobile and had my plan switched to minimum minutes. I found out when I got the bill ($900). Despite numerous calls with billing, and proving my monthly average and the fact that it is unreasonable to assume I would change my plan to the minimum, they wouldn't budge on adjusting the bill. I canceled service and only paid a couple years later to get it off my credit report when I bought a house. I would NEVER go back to them again! It really is a shame that cellular companies are so arrogent with the consumer. They have improved a little since we can now take our number with us when we change, but they still have a long way to go. Just my two cents worth.....

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

I've heard Safeware mentioned as well. You can also try whoever provides your homeowner's insurance. There are tons of third parts insurers out there...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12