Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've had some success converting .jar/.jad files to .cod/alx using a program called "BSC_Jar-to-ALX". The ... General Blackberry forum

fritzykadoo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FB96F8

Re: HOw TO INSALL .jad .jah .jar files on my backberry pearl

Advertisement

I've had some success converting .jar/.jad files to .cod/alx using a program called "BSC_Jar-to-ALX". The program does not always work 100% and you have to look through the rather long list of messages produced by the converter to see if there were any errors. If there are none, then the conversion is pretty good.

Fritz
    P.S. I'm a very noob to BB (Pearl 8100/AT&T) so please take my advice/experiencewith a grain of salt

andy9841 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi

I'm trying to install a .jad file by downloading it from the browser, but when I click download I get an error "Unsupported media type: applications/octet_stream

It is definatley a .jad file as I have downloaded it onto my pc. Anyone any ideas how to install this?

Im using a Blackberry Perl

ira_angel no está en línea Stack level 1

hey..can anyone send me that convertor ..? jar to alx ?? i cant find it ...send me a PM pls and i'll give you my email adress..plsss

plop47 no está en línea Stack level 1

i would also like to know how to do this. Is there a website where i can host files and download them onto my phone? I also was wondering if there is a site where i can navigate to on my phone and have some bookmarks i can change.

ftroche no está en línea Stack level 1

installing a .jab file

Quote Originally Posted by JadedBerry View Post
    well, I can't say anything about the .jah and .jar files, but .jad files are OTA (Over-The-Air) and you need to d/l the file from your 8100 Browser.

I have a 8330 (Curve) and I was wanting to know if I can put a .gab file into my BB?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12