Hello everyone, BB8800 user here - there is one thing I stuck at the on ... General Blackberry forum

lieb39 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Information on the go: Reading info on the BB

Advertisement

Hello everyone,

BB8800 user here - there is one thing I stuck at the on the blackberry - finding information on the web. For example, if I want to find out if a certain car has front or rear wheel drive - how abouts do you think is the best way to find out? (What search engine, wap version, etc.) If I just pop to google and search it, I end up with pages too big, having to scroll like a madman until I can read any text. Does anyone have any suggestions here?

Also - has anyone found any good RSS readers? I've looked in the aftermarket forum, and found nothing helpful.

Thanks,

lieb39
    Anyone who is familiar and willing to discuss/help me with BES, add me to your BB Messenger! Cheers :)

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Information on the go: Reading info on the BB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i too use google on my BB to search, but then I use the spacebar to pagedown and num spabar to pageup. I also use b to go to the bottom and t to go to the top. Piece o'cake.

garran no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I use NewsGator Go! which works well for me.
    If you don't want to use a newsreader the Blackberry browser has a built-in "reader". You can check it out by clicking on any RSS link.

zeyrah no está en línea Stack level 3

As an RSs reader someone posted viigo blackberycool to go. I have really enjoyed that one. I have all my fav sites feeding into there.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~