hello wonderful world of pinstack! i had a question and would appreciate any feedback or ... General Blackberry forum

acosta83 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Question in need of some advice!

Advertisement

hello wonderful world of pinstack!
    i had a question and would appreciate any feedback or advice! im currently a proud owner of a curve8310 with AT&T but was thinking or switching it for something new (like and iphone or an unlocked storm) i would love it if some of yall helped me with my decision making... your input is very much appreciated... thanx in advance!!!!
    Last edited by acosta83; 08-21-2009 at 02:53 AM.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Since you're on AT&T, I would suggest the Bold or the 8900. I've owned both, and currently own an 8900. The Bold has 3G, and the processor is fast. The 8900 fits the hand better, has a really nice auto fucus 3.2 mp camera and has a ton of application memory. I have about 30 apps ans still have over 100 mb free app memory. I'm "berry" biased, but since your on ATT, you could go with the Iphone. I would go in and play with all three. Really you can't go wrong with any of those, IMO. Good luck.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

acosta83 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ask me!
    thanx alot "chokem"

i actually went to the at&t store and messed with most of the phones there.... i fell in love with he 3Gs though!
    i just had one more question for everyone out there! is it worth switching to iphone... or should i just stick with blackberry?? i love my curve8310!

thanx again!

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by acosta83 View Post
    thanx alot "chokem"

i actually went to the at&t store and messed with most of the phones there.... i fell in love with he 3Gs though!
    i just had one more question for everyone out there! is it worth switching to iphone... or should i just stick with blackberry?? i love my curve8310!

thanx again!
    I have never owned an iPhone and I am not with AT&T but from all I have read, I myself can't see the advantage in an iPhone over a BB. There are a few user who have made the jump so maybe some of them can give you some good input. I want a touch but I have no desire for an iPhone. This may just be because I am so in love with my BB.

Texas512 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had an iPhone a while back. It's cool and all, but I sold it and bought a BB. I like the BB OS more then Apples. I now own a Unlocked Storm I couldn't be happier. Its touch and a BB.

Ryo Misaki no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    237E0FA6
    iPhone is nifty... And the apps are great... But frankly, I'd still rather my Berry.

If you're a fan of MultiTasking on your phone, you'll sorely miss that with the iPhone.

As for the Storm... Pretty, but I much rather have a REAL keyboard!
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I've owned 5 different BBs including the BOLD and the 8900. IMO there is no other phone that can touch a jailbroken 3Gs. And there is software that allows for multitasking.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16