I have been using the Google G1 Android device for the last year. I couldn't ... General Blackberry forum

michaellynn no está en línea Stack level 1

Import Google contacts to Blackberry Bold 9700

Advertisement

I have been using the Google G1 Android device for the last year. I couldn't handle the email system for alternate emails. It made me crazy after being originally a Bberry user.

I have 378 contacts all together, some names have multiple numbers assigned to them.

Tmobile told me to get an android app called "contact 2 sim" that it would transfer al of them to my sim card. After trying that I was given an error message that read" only 250 contacts can be stored on a simcard. Tmobile confirmed my fear.
    They said they have a machine that could do it but it wouldnt organise them properly with the multi numbers to each name.

Can someone walk me step by step through the process.
    Is there a program?

The other thing is How do i use my google calander as the main calender that the g1 offers, my family's whole schedule is on the gmail calander?

If this matters, I'm on a Mac
    God Bless,
    Michael

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Have you checked out Google Sync? That is what I use on my blackberry, it syncs your contacts and your calendar at the same time. Check it out and see if that does what you want it to do.

http://m.google.com/sync from your mobile device

or some information to read on your desktop

http://www.google.com/mobile/product...html#p=default
    -Josh

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    you could save 250 on your sim.....move them to your new device and then delete from sim. Then move the remaining onto the sim and transfer them.

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would use Google sync for the calendar function (I use it currently)......I just don't like the contact sync feature on Google sync, which is the reason I suggest using the sim to transfer.