Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by MeatLoafT The "cap" button is your shift key, next to the "zero" ... General Blackberry forum

hwnstyle21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31C83C17

Re: im tired of it.

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by MeatLoafT View Post
    The "cap" button is your shift key, next to the "zero" on the left side and next to the "sym" key on the right side of the unit.
    the "cap" button is the "aA up arrow" on the right side of the space bar. So you have to hold the "ALT Button" + hold the right side "aA arrow up button" (right CAP button) + hit the "DEL Key"... The red light will flash and the phone will reset.
    BB 8330 w/ SERO Voice Only, BIS, N/W @7pm, Pick3, Unl Text via Credits: $30 +$5 (Unl Incoming) + $7 (TEP)
    Pin: 31C83C17

cypher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    876-5309
    Quote Originally Posted by BENO384 View Post
    i am sometimes embarass to keep opening my battery everytime when my browser starts lagging off.and this happens very often.when ever i get "a communication failure has occurred" message.i clean out the cashe ten i have to do a battery pull.is there any other way to resolve this.

i am tired of doing a battery pull every time my browser shuts down on me.especially when im outside.i also have to do a cashe cleaning.this happens to me at least 10 times a day since im on my web most of the day.please help me
    When your browser died, could you still get mail?

When my browser craps out, I could not receive mail.

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

Why don't u just turn off wireless and then turn it back on...

BENO384 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30735AC1

My god. The opera mini is the best thing they made for blackberry. No more battery pulls. Yes. Thank you all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12