Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sorry to hear about your experience. I don't have the pearl but I love my ... General Blackberry forum

MT
    MT no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: I'm thinking about leaving BB.

Advertisement

Sorry to hear about your experience. I don't have the pearl but I love my 7130. I came over from Mw5 and I am so happy to be away from it!

I have quite a few free apps installed this forum is how I got most of them......

Give it some time. I rarely have to do a battery pull,maybe you have a defective unit?

Don't jump ship to soon... BB is the most stable of all I have had and I have had them all. Search the forum if you have problems. Good luck!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

c1chrisc1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6B92F

Ha! That's kind of funny and weird. You should be happy with your 8100 I have an 8700 and I don't even have a camera but I love my bb. But anyways there's tons of sites that have free ringtones,wallpapers,themes,apps. Even though I only have had my bb for 5 months. I've only paid for 1 app and that was Jivetalk eirther way jivetalk is so good I think its worth paying for. But if you don't know any websites then I understand where you coming from. But if you wanna know some sites. Pin me or send me a pm.

Stay with your bb!

cass921 no está en línea Stack level 3

i don't have a data plan for now i have a boostberry 7100i and i have a tmo flip until tmo releases the new bb's my bb is my memory and belive me if it's not in my blackberry it doesn't exsist lol please give bb another chance some of my friends have windows based phones and they are slow and they don't have the apps the bb has.

d8nnii no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569098C

Me initially felt very frustrated with using the bb as well, can't uninstall apps and info & services apps always don't include for my country but I tried to fiddle and google around I found that the bb is actually a very useful device. E.g. I created events using google calendar and when google sends me a reminder, my bb automatically inserts it into my bb calendar, I used it to read onlie ebooks and tutorials on the go, etc. I also bought mobylo surewipe to remove apps. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

lol it bothers me as well, the prices for everything, im thinking of going WM6, it so much better for vsta, and with bell canada the wap broswing is unlimited for 7$ while incanada wap alone costs 10 for 10 mb, so in canada bb isnt such a great device unless you like to take it up you arse from the companies

dropmyload no está en línea Stack level 2

I have had my 8800 for 1 month now having moved from Nokia 9300.

I agree, it is a pain to have to buy even the most basic app such as spreadsheet editor. All these apps come free for most other phone systems.

BB should at least include basic office software like a spreadsheet and word editor. We really should not have to pay crazy money for these.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

I do agree, but yet again bb is not really a pda, its more known for being an email device, wich ultimatly it is. But as for multimedia and and office i do agree wm does better, not really sure about palm, they have been dead for a while now, but soon the new linux phone they releasecould give them boost, in october i belive, it should be interesting as all the new products coming out like wm6 and palm and wifi bb, all around same time, so it should be interesting to buy an new phone, wether it bb or another device

Paian no está en línea Stack level 3

I myself use almost every phone out there (aside iphone) and I have to say nothing come close to the perfection of bberry

Not even the software side of thing

Natasha no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ASK NICE

Don't do it! I've felt your pain... but after a while my bb grew on me until we became inseperable.

Most themes are free... And personally I keep going back to the zen theme anyway... There are so many free apps too... just have to look around for em... or have some good friends send em to ya ...

I'm canadian... and yes at first I thought...wow... this is pricey considering we don't have any unlimited plans... but I just watch my data usage and budget that way...

Give your bb some more time... and if you still find it not worth the time and money... switch. Do what you got to do.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hang in there, I don't buy applications either, there are a lot of free once out there. As for the themes, you don't have to buy them also, we have a lot users here who makes it and post ota for free. Installing a new os can be a pain but no sacrifice no victory. I've heard the new 4.3 will have the ability to upgrade os thru the device it self. Not sure about this but let's hope. Goodluck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12