Okay for the last couple of months my bb has been acting up, I admit ... General Blackberry forum

fxyb no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Really??

Im so ready now!

Advertisement

Okay for the last couple of months my bb has been acting up, I admit it has been through some ruff times and really now that my 6month old daughter thinks its a toy. I noticed today that I couldn't roll my track ball anywhere and yesterday it kept cutting off for no reason. And I can't use the earpieace anymore I have to talk to everyone from the speaker or bluetooth. My bf teases and said I thought you had a bb not a nextel chrip but he is just hating since he had to go back to a razor because while changing our daughter Mr. Smarty had his bb right there and she whizzed all over it lol, and t-mob doesn't cover pee pee.

So with that being said I'm ready for my sunset red curve now and it doesn't have to be brand new, I will go to ebay and craigslist and I'm sure I will find one.

So sorry for this long post but if you know of anyone that has one for sale pm and let me know.

Thanks for reading
    Fxyb

martytorres666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A2F8DE
    Hmmm, interesting... Well you got insurance? Back your info up, n just get a new one... Problem solved..~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I'm pretty sure that's what she said she's going to do!