Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Don't get me wrong I love my 8310 but I've been a bit rough with ... General Blackberry forum

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME

I'm ready for a new phone

Advertisement

Don't get me wrong I love my 8310 but I've been a bit rough with it . I want a new shiny toy but I don't really care for the looks of the bold. I don't know I wish I could test drive it for a day or so. Anyhow at&t customers what do you think I should do? I am on punishment til 10/20/09 (full upgrade option).
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    If you don't like the look of the Bold... you might want to wait a bit... looks like the 8900 is coming... supposedly summer. I went from a 8310 to a Bold and I love it... had to get used to the larger keys but I'm cool now... I don't ever see myself going back down from the Bold. Now trying to talk my wife into a BlackBerry instead of going with the FREE refurb HTC Touch Pro.

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Hey You! Since you love that Curve of yours so much , I'd wait for the 8900. You know I miss my Curve but my Bold is so much better. I love the speed of it. You get used to the Size in no time. You know you can always glam up your phone too.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Quote Originally Posted by impak875 View Post
    If you don't like the look of the Bold... you might want to wait a bit... looks like the 8900 is coming... supposedly summer. I went from a 8310 to a Bold and I love it... had to get used to the larger keys but I'm cool now... I don't ever see myself going back down from the Bold. Now trying to talk my wife into a BlackBerry instead of going with the FREE refurb HTC Touch Pro.
    Yes the new curve is coming to at&t in June but my full upgrade isn't due until October. Can I wait? I don't know maybe I need to go to the store and play with the bold more.

I had the htc 8525 back in the day and it was nothing like carrying a small brick around in my purse. Not to mention have it clipped on your jeans it was not sexy at all.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

boomermarkovich no está en línea Stack Professional
    when you upgrade you can get the bold and IF you take care of it, within 30 days you can return or exchange for something else. The 8900 is an alternate solution.
    Your gene pool needs a lifeguard

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    Hey You! Since you love that Curve of yours so much , I'd wait for the 8900. You know I miss my Curve but my Bold is so much better. I love the speed of it. You get used to the Size in no time. You know you can always glam up your phone too.
    Your a trader Morgase and you can't tell me you didn't love your Curve.... I don't know about giving my Curve a makeover or not. I want to keep it as well so that I can always have a back up or course. Maybe I will get a new one on my birthday but a full upgrade would be the best.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I also have a 8310 and I've been contemplating at the idea of getting a new device. However, my curve has everything I need at the moment : free voice activated gps/ a brand spanking new emerald black housing/ G1 trackball/ a whole bunch of themes and some really nice app I dunno I guess it all depends on what you would use your next (you know?) I've been due for an upgrade a little before the Bold came out but was never into the look like I wasn't a fan of the 88xx because technically it it its upgrade though people think it's a new bb. Anyway, this is me now: I'm waiting toee what the so called curve 2 will bring and if it's the same crap as the one from TMobile then I would definitely wait and see if Sprint gets the "tour" 9630 or the next Apple installment. If I were to go touchscreen I would probably stick w those that started it all but then again I just wished RIM would release that rumored "Magnum" half touchscreen half keyboard. I've played with the bold for 2weeks and returned it. My reasons were lack of apps and it just wasn't all that "to me" so I decided to stay with my 8310 longer. However, I'm ready to switch devices as well as carriers if the phone I want is elsewhere. My 2 pennies. Good luck with your decision.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I had several Curves and still have an 8310 which I use from time to time. I was reluctant to bite the bullet and get a Bold, but I'm glad I did-this is one sweet device, if you try it you will like it-IMO.

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Raton, my curve is great for what I do with it now and yes I do have some great apps but a girl can't have enough apps you know. I like the size of it and how it feels in my hands. The only thing that bothers me is if my nails are a bit too long it because an issue with texting but it's okay. I love the screen on it so it's been a reliable phone that I really love. As for the iphone thingy yea they are showing commericals for if your a small business owner crap but I don't take credit cards so will I want that app. I love free apps of course and I don't want to pay for things that are crap you know.

I had a touchscreen before and the fingerprints drove me mad!!! I will keep my curve until I find something's going to really wow me.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I would say try out the Bold. You dont like it, within 30 days, take it back. That gives you some time to test-drive it. Thats the best thing to do.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Yup! I don't have that nail issue but definitely you should try out the bold and see what you think I guess. It's a matter of personal preferences I suppose. I have heard that the curve 2's keys are a tad awkward though. And if you have this issue with your nails with the current curve then I'd say wait for a bit longer

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by tiascurve66 View Post
    Don't get me wrong I love my 8310 but I've been a bit rough with it . I want a new shiny toy but I don't really care for the looks of the bold. I don't know I wish I could test drive it for a day or so. Anyhow at&t customers what do you think I should do? I am on punishment til 10/20/09 (full upgrade option).
    Hey tiascurve, haven't talked for a while. I wandered to another phone for a bit but am back with my 8310. I love this thing, only wish it was 3G. May go for the Bold later in the year but we'll see.

Do you still have your radio show?

TgeekB
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    Hey tiascurve, haven't talked for a while. I wandered to another phone for a bit but am back with my 8310. I love this thing, only wish it was 3G. May go for the Bold later in the year but we'll see.

Do you still have your radio show?

TgeekB
    Welcome back TgeekB how have you been? Now we want to know what phone did you wander to? And what happen come on now don't leave anything out either. Yea I still dj from time to time. Give me your pin and I will add you back.
    BB Girls Rule !

We Don't Tolerate Scum

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Wandered to the iPhone, still have it, great multimedia device. I just missed my Curve in the long run, it performs well and does what I need. I'll keep my iPhone for music, movies, browsing on WIFI, and an occasional game.

PIN me: 2448fc02
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Tia....definitely give the Bold a try. I always thought it was big until I got one. You will love it. They keys an awesome screen make the size well worth it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast