Now you can instantly reply to incoming SMS and Email messages without having to touch ... General Blackberry forum

getmore4life no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2209848B

Thumbs up Im Busy SMS & Email AutoResponse

Advertisement

Now you can instantly reply to incoming SMS and Email messages without having to touch your BlackBerry phone. You can even customize your own message.

Important BlackBerry Features:

The “I’m Busy” AutoResponder software gives you two very important benefits:
    • You can use the AutoResponder to auto reply to incoming SMS text messages and auto reply to incoming Email messages.
    • You can set an “out of office auto reply” directly on your phone without being forced to go back to a computer and manually set the “out of office” message on your desktop.
    • You can to set your custom auto reply to expire after a set period of time.
    There is a trial period, not so long, but the product is great. Had it for about 5 weeks now and no problems at all. Here is the link to the site.

www.imbusysoftware.com or you can go to www.handango.com and type in ImBusy and it will come up.
    Vince
    Pin Me Whenever 2209848B
    California Youth & Government

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Re: Im Busy SMS & Email AutoResponse

why 2 post ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

jwhite4304 no está en línea Stack level 2

Great support from the owner of I'mbusy. He responded at 8:30 PM on a weekday night to help with installation issues. The program has great potential for me.
    Jimbo

Klotar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BADEB

I will chime in with the great support comment also.

I saw this program on Handango and bought it right away without testing. It was only on Handango initially for a few hours and then it was pulled. It was pulled because the download was OTA but only had the .jad file and the .cod wasn't linked to it (so you really ended up unable to install the program), plus (unbeknownst to me at the time), the key generated at Handango gave the code for your PIN number in decimal instead of hex.

There were three people that bought the program within that time frame, myself being one of them. I was emailed within a few hours by I'mBusy Support (while I was figuring out what to do with the .jad) with an archive containing the .alx and .cod so that I could install the program, while they worked with the author to regenerate a key for a hex PIN. They kept me informed on a regular basis (almost to the point of annoying but not quite) and went above an beyond in customer service, without me having contacted them first.
    -Klotar
    Supervising Manager of the Department of Redundancy Department.

getmore4life no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2209848B

Sorry about the two post. Went a little over board on it. My bad
    Vince
    Pin Me Whenever 2209848B
    California Youth & Government