Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It always cracks me up that people try to compare iPhones to BB's on a ... General Blackberry forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

It always cracks me up that people try to compare iPhones to BB's on a bias BB site! LOL! The phones CAN'T be matched hit for hit because they aren't offering the same thing. I can see more comparisson between a Treo and a BB because both the Treo and the BB are aimed first at corporate users....where the iPhone IS trying to break into the corporate world....eh, we dont know if that will ever happen. iPhone just isn't there when it comes to security, not like BB is.

You want an iphone....get one. What we thing really shouldnt' sway what you want. You know the pro's and con's....and its up to the individuals choosing.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    ^^^ What she said.

And there's really no reason to bash either camp......to each their own, live and let live, and all that stuff.

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Curve + Ipod Touch = HEAVEN

sugarhoodie no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrRadio View Post

perfectly put!

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    It always cracks me up that people try to compare iPhones to BB's on a bias BB site! LOL! The phones CAN'T be matched hit for hit because they aren't offering the same thing. I can see more comparisson between a Treo and a BB because both the Treo and the BB are aimed first at corporate users....where the iPhone IS trying to break into the corporate world....eh, we dont know if that will ever happen. iPhone just isn't there when it comes to security, not like BB is.

You want an iphone....get one. What we thing really shouldnt' sway what you want. You know the pro's and con's....and its up to the individuals choosing.
    Well said. I might compare the new Nokia E71 to a blackberry before I compare an iPhone to a Blackberry.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

Stellina no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    +1. That's the route I'll be going, but substituting my Pearl for the Curve.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by VETT98 View Post
    LOOK 3G on att has been around for a while,the RAZR XX has it, my son has it,i have 8310. and work phone 8330,EVDO smokes my sons 3g no comparison.the BOLD is going to be on the same 3g att has,and APPLE so now its up to the phones,apple or BB ? APPLE.
    att 3g cant compare to EVDO in speed,its all about speed,so his choice is easy.
    I like BB for the email thats what they are made for,if you need a phone for email BB all the way not apple,so if you dont email then get the apple. IMO
    we really need a wtf smiley here. your posts make no sense. rim isn't looking at apple for help with anything, and who's talking about verizon's system? if you love apple so much go to a iphone forum and you can talk all day about how great apple is....the rest of us will discuss our bb's and be happy.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonmccall View Post
    as well as the Bold. After a great deal of comparing & contrasting, I can say, with confidence that the iPhone 3G would be a better choice for me when taking it's multimedia capabilities into consideration-- I just remember how well the iPhone handled video, music and photos. And now that exchange, mobile me, GPS and mms is a go.. I find the iPhone to be a very worthy opponent.

I will admit that part of this change of heart is due to my frustration with 4.5.037, Edge speeds, aaand the fact that the Bold has been pushed back. But as I said, after carefully reviewing the available info on both devices, I've come to this conclusion. Now I'll just have to get one and/or the other in my hands.

I was also confused but now I see the light. This was posted weeks ago but maybe it will slap some sense into you. http://apple20.blogs.fortune.cnn.com...ple-iphone-3g/

On another note, my sister just got this so called "Iphone Killer" which i find childish for a nick for any phone nowadays. So, she got this so called "Instinct" from Samsung at her local Sprint store and lemme tell you something. It sucks. The also so called full screen's garbage and should i mention the touchscreen difficulties i found when using it yesterday oh boy!. I like how everyone tries to immitate the Iphone and how they all fail as copycats. She has gone from The Wing to a Palm Centro and now an Instinct and i'm still with my berry and she's amazed everyday as to the things i can do with my bb and the lack of programs these so called "IPhone killers" are suppposed to deliver. So in other words, if you wanna go through the same ordeal my sister's going through be my guest but don't make your decision only because 4.5's taking centuries to get here and don't blame it on BB's for not accomodating your needs. I'm waiting for "The Thunder" to come along . No need for a 3g bb for now. Good luck on your decistion though. Keep us updated.

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    Quote Originally Posted by psi chick View Post
    we really need a wtf smiley here. your posts make no sense. rim isn't looking at apple for help with anything, and who's talking about verizon's system? if you love apple so much go to a iphone forum and you can talk all day about how great apple is....the rest of us will discuss our bb's and be happy.
    I LOVE BB we have 12 BB love them all the post was out someone elses ?? about apple or iphone what to buy,srry the post was not about u IMO in my opion,next
    Last edited by VETT98; 06-27-2008 at 08:37 AM.
    Mike

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I can say, with confidence that the iPhone 3G would be a better choice for me .
    -----
    Good Luck

via: Red BB 8310
    (soon via: Bold)

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    Go for what you want. Many people here try other devices to see what works for them. It's not a life commitment, it's a cell phone. Let us know how you like it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

brandonmccall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    It's not a life commitment, it's a cell phone. Let us know how you like it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

brandonmccall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I appreciate the feedback!

Some of y'all are a bit ruthless but, thanks all the same. (^_^)

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I appreciate the feedback!

Some of y'all are a bit ruthless but, thanks all the same. (^_^)

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Really. It's just like being from Chicago. We Cubs fans are tolerant of the White Sox and their fans, but Sox fans are mostly just haters, period!

GO CUBS!!

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You men, never satisfied with one! lol lol
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast