Has anyone tried out their mobile desktop rdp from bb, they also have a few ... General Blackberry forum

ben-jam-in no está en línea Stack level 1

Idokorro products

Advertisement

Has anyone tried out their mobile desktop rdp from bb, they also have a few other utilities for the bb like citrix presentation on bb.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

Re: Idokorro products

I haven't tried it yet, but the Citrix connection looks awesome as I have two Citrix Presentation servers.

Okay, I finally made time to download and test out the Citrix Client, and wow. I can't believe I haven't done this sooner! Easy to install and easy to use. Now I can maintain my servers from anywhere!

ben-jam-in no está en línea Stack level 1

yea i liked their mobile desktop its awesome controlling your desktop from bb, next one i will play around with will be the mobile admin even though I can manage servers thru my desktop I just want to down load it and try it out they make some useful util's

I downloaded the mobile desktop this morning as a matter of fact! It will let me get into my other servers as well as the Citrix servers, I think that is the one I am going to buy.