did my first wipe and restore form previous backup, and found that many items are ... General Blackberry forum

stuka no está en línea Stack level 3

Ideal Blackberry Backup Strategy?

Advertisement

did my first wipe and restore form previous backup, and found that many items are not included in the bakcup and restore processs. Shortucts, direct downloaded programs and others had to be reinstalled. At least in this first try.
    Is there a prcess that allows a complete backup of all the os or is this a buffet type of deal.
    Thanks

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    You can use JavaLoader to save all of the .cod files on the device. You can find it in the download section; it has some good instructions with it. This is especially helpful for third party applications.

This won't save any of your software registration information. There was a product somebody had to do that......let me see....oh yes! EZ Reregister....it will let you store all of your third party application registration information, and when you change devices, you can click one button to generate messages to all or selected vendors requesting a new registration code for your new PIN (I know, shameless self-promotion!).