Well I am glad to say i am back to my BB7100g with 7100x housing. ... General Blackberry forum

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

I was gone but now I'm back...

Advertisement

Well I am glad to say i am back to my BB7100g with 7100x housing. I fell off the wagon a few weeks ago and tried using a Nokia 6682. Even though it had all the bells and whistles (EDGE, 1.3MP cam., MP3 capabilities,and you name it), I still found that it failed in one important area, EMAIL. Though the rest of the phone was really fun and easy to use I was very dissapointed with the built in email client. I was also upset with the internal memory or lack there of. Even though I had thrown a 1GB DV RS-MMC, the phone was slow. And forget about having too many apps open at once. I tried doing everything in my power to make the switch over to the Nokia so I would have cheaper data rates ($19.99 p/m vs. $44.99 p/m) but I just couldn't.

So now I am back to my beloved Blackberry or "Crackberry" . Man did I miss this thing. All I have to say is, if you plan on switching phones, please make sure you are going to be switching to a newer model BB

I just wanted to share my little experience with you guys. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: I was gone but now I'm back...

mobile infidelity. Look at how you played with all her (the Nokia) fancy toys. But Misses Blackberry has your heart. It's ok you're forgiven.

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

LOL, yes that old "Grass is greener on the other side" is not true when you already have a crackberry addiction

Oh and the BB is more like my Mrs.

tweber78 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    214b43dc

Glad you are back.
    ~Tweber78~
    akatweber78@pinstack.com
    Pinstack.com – where Blackberry Professionals Connect!