Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

if u get the opprtunity switch to the 8330 it has the best of both ... General Blackberry forum

bluescorpion72 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

if u get the opprtunity switch to the 8330 it has the best of both worlds. not as big as world edition and not as small as pearl. great feel in hand. has all features of pearl such as streaming video and camera and functionality of 8830 such as full keyboard(hate that suretype thing) especially after a few drinks(lol). give it a try u wont be dissapointed

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    You said it -- I hate suretype too, and all the predictive/corrective junk :cry:. (I've
    already inflicted on everybody a soapbox rant about it, so I'll say no more.)

I enjoy my Pearl -- I just wish THAT stuff would go away.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    hah pearl is absolutely the worst thing that i have used. 8830 is a far better device, it has much richer selection of features. Bescides, pearls camera sucks! What were you thinking?????
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Pearl and Suretype all the way. I hate the small buttons on the other models. I type faster with Pearl than on regular PC keyboard sometimes lol. Pearl also looks better than other models IMO. I don't like wide phones.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    Pearl and Suretype all the way. I hate the small buttons on the other models. I type faster with Pearl than on regular PC keyboard sometimes lol. Pearl also looks better than other models IMO. I don't like wide phones.

I type faster on my Pearl also. Also, just because I have used it for so long (since 2005), I can't see using anything else.

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I type faster on my Pearl also. Also, just because I have used it for so long (since 2005), I can't see using anything else.
    SAME I TYPE RELE FAST!!!

PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    I too indded typed fast on my ppearl, but i got ducking sick it, i need something bigger, better, faster, stronger...So i got Kanye

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneKam View Post
    I too indded typed fast on my ppearl, but i got ducking sick it, i need something bigger, better, faster, stronger...So i got Kanye
    LOL?
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky13mt View Post
    LOL?
    Hah i had to sorry, as soon as istarted typing the song came on, so im like what the hell! why not.

jiggaman2g no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301D5887
    went into a Telus store yesterday and was messing around with the 8830 and man the keys are stiff, I guess that over a period of time you may find them to loosen up for you but why bother? Besides i find the keys on the Pearl alot more comfortable as well. Mind you I'm still not 100% on the Pearl, I was thinking of taking the 8830 and swaping it to someone for a curve if he will still trade.
    Crackberry Pin 3053C148 (new pin)

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F
    Went from a Pearl to a Curve and never looked back.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

scorpiodsu no está en línea Stack level 2
    I would have swap for the 8830 because it will have a higher selling price. Sell it and then buy a curve because the curve is likt both of them combined but better! I switched from a 8830 to 8330 and never made a better choice!

jiggaman2g no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301D5887
    After some serious consideration I found myself back at a Telus store today cause I got really upset this morning. I noticed that my Pearl had deleted over half of my emails for my business!!!!!! I mean I knew it had a leak but didn't think it was that bad?? Anyway I called CS and threw a fit on the phone so they told me that they would give me a curve for less than 1/2 the cost so guess what I own now?????? Think I'm going to sell the pearl too depends on how much I dig this curve.
    Last edited by jiggaman2g; 05-30-2008 at 05:50 PM.
    Crackberry Pin 3053C148 (new pin)

dj_polak15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggaman2g View Post
    After some serious consideration I found myself back a a Telus store today cause I got really upset this morning. I noticed that my Pearl had deleted over 1?2 of my emails!!!!!! I mean I knew it had a leak but didn't think it was that bad?? Anyway I called CS and threw a fit on the phone so they told me that they would give me a curve for less than 1?2 the cost so guess what I own now??????
    i have the pearl and i say that is a good decision i would get the curve as well but i dont want it now b/c im waitng for the Bold

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Keep the Pearl as a back up, just in case.. Who says you can't have more than one!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast