Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes, the T-Mobile case has the magnet to activate standby. The case isn't listed on ... General Blackberry forum

mothwingdust no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: I need a 8100 Case!

Advertisement

Yes, the T-Mobile case has the magnet to activate standby. The case isn't listed on T-Mobile's webite yet, but it's available in the T-Mobile stores (actual T-Mobile stores. I went by an "authorized dealer" store and they didn't have any.) It's a leather case with a small flap over the top and elastic on the sides. The flap is magnetic to activate standby. I've noticed that it seems that only T-Mobile corporate stores have it so far. I don't have the package on me, otherwise I'd give you a SKU/barcode number or something. The only thing I remember is that, at the bottom of the package, it says "Blackberry 8100 Pearl" or something like that. Oh, and the clasp/flap has a metal button with the "T" on it. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

Here's the sku code. It says T-Mobile pouch designed for RIM 8100
    -- supa00550 and bar code 738516005508. It costs 19.99.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM

too bad tmobile place was out of stock for the 8100 case when i got my phone today,

ejmccartin no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by phillyslix
    If you're using the leather case for the pearl from T-Mobile, then you need to place your pearl in it upside down for the magnet to shut off the screen light.
    I played with one of those the other day, couldn't get the bb to sleep reliably no matter which way it went in. it would snooze at it went past the flap magnet but wake right up again as it hit bottom. I have the SDA case from tmo, works perfectly for sleeping but its horizontal. I really want vertical so I'll keep looking. the one at extremepda dot com looks like a winner if it has the sleeper magnet.

PIN/ID
    PM

i got mine from tmobile for 20 bucks. i think whatever way you put your phone in the sleeper magnet works.

PIN/ID
    PM

oh no i take it back. when i put the phone upside down i got a message and it vibrated. and if i put it in the proper way, it doesnt. so i guess it does have to be upside down to get the full feature.. can anyone try it?

desjr7359 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DECE1A

I've been using an Ipod 30g case that clips to your belt. Works perfectly for my needs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12