I had a cell phone since back in the day, just short of the brick! ... General Blackberry forum

GaDawgs no está en línea Stack level 2

I must be spoiled!

I had a cell phone since back in the day, just short of the brick! Way back when having a beeper was the main form of wireless communication. I been through a load of companies and service providers.

Well to make a long story short, I'm pretty much on Pinstack everyday. I just caught myself being frustrated because I didn't find a new program or OS to play with on my phone!! Is it just me? Before my BB I'd get mad because I'd have no service or my phone was a piece of poo poo!! I have to remind myself how bad phones were till I found the Holy Grail BB!!

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: I must be spoiled!

Way to go! I love browsing PinStack too! I may not have much to add, but I learn so much here... Glad to see you like BB and PS!
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3

Oh we are so alike. My first phone as the one that was attached to something looking like a car battery.
    For years I wanted a phone that met all my requirements then last year after an argument with my provider I reluctantly agreed to a pearl. I'm from the uk where when you say blackberry most people say what.
    I receive my 8100 and within hours are in love!
    Now ice the 8120 and well with the wifi and 4.3 firmware all I can say is. Can it get any better!!!!
    spoilt, yes, gobsmacked with what that phone can do oh YES !

~via BB (

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6

I am the same way....the other day I was bored bored bored....

Bored with my apps, as much as I love them, I wanted something new. I have a habit of trying out programs and saving some, deleting them etc. I'm always looking for something fun and new---that's what feeds our addiction!
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.