Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i made a big mistake back in november...i sold my 8100 pearl and bought the ... General Blackberry forum

suprtong no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2498D306

I miss my BLACKBERRY!!

Advertisement

i made a big mistake back in november...i sold my 8100 pearl and bought the samsung behold..although its a nice phone and i really really like the full keyboard everytime i hold it in my hand i miss my pearl so now its up on ebay for sale and now i need to decide which pearl to get, 8100, 8120, 8220....all i know is i want a red one..

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    You could get the best of both worlds... a Blackberry with a full keyboard (Curve). And they even come in red!!!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by suprtong View Post
    i made a big mistake back in november...i sold my 8100 pearl and bought the samsung behold..although its a nice phone and i really really like the full keyboard everytime i hold it in my hand i miss my pearl so now its up on ebay for sale and now i need to decide which pearl to get, 8100, 8120, 8220....all i know is i want a red one..
    "Crackberry" - You, suprtong, are one of the persons to whom the term "crackberry" has special meaning! Good luck in your search for your new Pearl

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I know the feeling! I went from the Pearl to the LG Dare because I wanted a touchscreen and I was so sad the first day I had to use the Dare (boo hoo!) I can't ever do that again.

PIN/ID
    2498D306
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post
    You could get the best of both worlds... a Blackberry with a full keyboard (Curve). And they even come in red!!!
    i thought about the curve but i really love the size of the pearl..but maybe ill go play with one at the mall to see how it is

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Going from a Pearl to a Curve is totally worth it if you do a lot of e-mailing or texting. To be able to fit a whole 160 character text on the screen is a huge plus (at least it was for me).

Then again, if you're going to go for a Curve, you could go nuts and get the Bold... Even better screen and you can get a red leather-like back for it! (Good influence, right?)
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Actually I email and PIN all day on my Pearl and it's the perfect size for me. Try the 8110, 8120 or 8220.

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3

8100 to 8830 to Iphone to 8330

I really enjoy how easy the berrys are to use. And I love the new desktop manager. Just plugged in my new 8330 and its updating to new device software automatically. No need to delete the vendor xml file.

So far the 8330 looks cute. Don't care for the camera. More so interested in using the wifi uma feature at my work.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Congrats on coming back! How many posts have we all read here about people trying another phone and probably 95% come back to Blackberry. Ive had about every kind of phone there is and NOTHING beats a Blackberry for looks, effectiveness and ease of operation. I love my Crimson Curve!!!!

Mizzou no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E22C7E
    I went from a 8310 to the IPhone and had to come back to the Curve. Just upgraded to the Bold and really love it

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Yup, I have to say I love my Candy Apple Red Curve. One of the best things to do at night after a long day at work is turn off the PC, lay back in the bed, and do all your browsing on your BB. Doesn't get any better.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I just went back to my Curve from my Bold. After using it for a while I just didn't care much for the size of the Bold. Though it has much faster processing speeds and an incredible screen quality I just can't deny the size of the Curve and how nice the keys are. I can't forget to mention that my curve has multiple batteries so no more charging almost twice a day at times anymore!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by jpl572103 View Post
    So far the 8330 looks cute. More so interested in using the wifi uma feature at my work.
    Did you mean to say 8320? The 8330 has no wifi.......

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by suprtong View Post
    i thought about the curve but i really love the size of the pearl..but maybe ill go play with one at the mall to see how it is
    I know what you mean... The reason I love my pearl is the size of it.

PIN/ID
    2498D306
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    I know what you mean... The reason I love my pearl is the size of it.
    and they say size doesnt matter!!!HAHA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast