Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I love my blackberry, and so does my fiance.... But.... You do have to hand ... General Blackberry forum

Vealy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK!!

I love my blackberry but....

Advertisement

I love my blackberry, and so does my fiance.... But.... You do have to hand it to Apple.... As per my fiance.... And I agree.... Apple should market a compilation of all the songds they use in their advertisements.... They are on point with advertisement
    "The dumber people think you are, the more suprised they will be when you kill them"

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yeah, But thats about it Especially since we got the Storm Baby! The Official Iphone Killer! Nice Avatar Btw, Bundy Rules!

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    If Apple didn't have the ad power/savvy to market their stuff to the "hip" crowd then the birds would eat them first thing in the morning.

Yes. I bow my hat to their ad process too. Hip cool songs. Cool images.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Apple = Great marketing but crap phone
    RIM = Great phones but crap marketing

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1 View Post
    Apple = Great marketing but crap phone
    RIM = Great phones but crap marketing
    It balances out both companies. If RIM had half the advertising Apple does, Apple wouldnt stand a chance.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quote Originally Posted by macallik View Post
    It balances out both companies. If RIM had half the advertising Apple does, Apple wouldnt stand a chance.
    You've got that right, I'd love to see more advertising by RIM.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Yup youre so right. With that being said, it does balance things out. Those that doesnt know better will flock to iphone because its everywhere compared to RIM. Those that does know better, well, knows better.

Kinda like the dell commercial a few years back..

NeoLogic no está en línea Stack level 2
    Vince said it all.

I mean, iPhone HAS a market, but right now it's way overhyped. Not only that, but phones like the Instinct, and the LG Dare go toe-to-toe with iPhone. Freaking BB is a world of it's own. And they "pwn".

I hate watching these reviews on youtube and such with Bolds and what-not against the iPhone. The people who do the reviews are very biased toward iPhone to begin with, and use prereleased hardware against apple products that have been out for over a year. It's all humorous to me.

But all-in-all Apple does have a great marketing strat, I wish Rim did too. But hey, their loss, our gain.

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    There is nothing wrong with the iPhone. It's target market is different. Both are phones, where they differ is the "smart" part

iPhone is idea, if you spend your time on YouTube and surf the web. No other phone on the planet can do that better than the iPhone. (Symbian, Windows Mobile, Palm, BlackBerry).

BlackBerry is ideal if you need email and messaging. No one can come close to what the BlackBerry offers in terms of email.

Decide what your needs are first, then choose your phone.

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    Your right Apple has done a hell of a job with marketing, and advertisement all that stuff. And that is why that device is doing so well

BeamMeUp no está en línea Stack level 2
    My nephew bought the new G3 and the first thing he did was wrap it up in a plastic shell to keep it clean. He uses it as a storage device for music. My 8330 is less than 2 months old and it looks like it has been used as a hammer now and then. Although I don't use a hammer on the job, my Curve works great and helps me earn a living. I guess the iPhone and the Berry have seperate and distinct mission statements.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    blackberry sponsored the playoffs for baseball
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    They sure do, their banner is always placed behind home plate, and the broadcasters always seem to mention it when they leave for a commerical.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The iphone is a solid piece of hardware that has forced everyone to up thier game just to compete in the consumer market! Its not worth anything as a business tool, but the fact that we now have the storm, dare, G1, etc. is evidence of the type of game changing effect of the iphone! And in the long run, is better for us. So don't bash it. Its been great for everyone! RIM knows if they don't put real effort into things that we want, instead of the same boring way of doing things, then the BB will fall.

PDAKING no está en línea Stack level 1
    Right said GE. Both have different features and they are well known for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast