I found this article on the facebook "blackberry cool" app. Can someone confirm if this ... General Blackberry forum

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro

I just stumbled upon this coupon.....

I found this article on the facebook "blackberry cool" app. Can someone confirm if this works? If not, I will when I get home from work today.

Hi Folks,

My company - Handango - is having a "Friends and Family" promotion on mobile software until the 4th of July.

Handango has a huge catalog of downloadable mobile applications for smartphones such as BlackBerry’s, Treo phones, Windows Mobile devices, Samsung Blackjacks and more. Our mobile apps help you work smarter and live better with powerful software that goes where you do. Better email and chat, hot games, productivity tools, gps, - even turn your phone into a TV

So if you have a smartphone - visit us at and use the promotion code 2A6A8A46 and Save 25% off any mobile app at

Feel free to forward the promotion to anyone in your network that would be interested.
    This is my Blackberry. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Without me my Blackberry is useless. Without my Blackberry I am useless.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ask Me
    I tried it out and the code works but it calculated to 20% off. I picked a $24.96 app and the code gave a discount of $4 something. The discount works regardless and that's a great find! Thank you!

Ps. I save the code and will be using it today!
    ~via BB (

boob_1029 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (

Very cool!