okay so I can't text on my phone right now because of my mother she ... General Blackberry forum

makenzie678 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    -

i have a question about text and billing help me out :)

Advertisement

okay so I can't text on my phone right now because of my mother she is freakin out. Very long story but basically I was late for school due to no transportation.

Is there any programs like the ones that say "text for free with" blah blah whatever their app is called. So it won't show on the bill when you send messages. Do pin messages show on the bill? And what about emails. Please let me know.

Thanks
    <3 makenzie.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Emails, shows up as part of the "Data Usage" as well as PIN Messages. As for a free txting service, I don't know of any.

makenzie678 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    Emails, shows up as part of the "Data Usage" as well as PIN Messages. As for a free txting service, I don't know of any.
    Thanks so much. But when they show up as data usage is it specific to what the data was?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    No it doesn't, however text messages does. If you have a data plan, than you may want to start comunicating via IM for those without a BB. JiveTalk at www.beejive.com is the best IM out, it will handle all the Popular IM and you can still try it for a month free.

annrob96 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31CA3453
    DJ Smooth do you have any thanksgiving themes. Im in the holiday spirit and I was checking out your themes and I love them. Also looking for friendz. My pin is 31CA3453.

p.s. I forgot are you taking request for themes!!

Annes