Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by pdxmatts Will they just go and unlock it for you? That is ... General Blackberry forum

zjfarmer no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Will they just go and unlock it for you? That is a very good idea..
    Yes, they will unlock them for you. There is certain criteria that you must meet but I am guessing if you have been a customer long enough to get such a good deal on the Curves, they will be able to unlock them for you with no problems.
    -- ZJ

"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences." - W.I. Thomas

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Wow, so many great posts I will probably keep the Pearl and the Curve because I still love my Pearl, but it was very hard for me to type on it. I guess we will see which one fits me the best. The guy from CL emailed me this morning about the Red ATT Curve. I feel bad now because I told him I wanted it. But, ultimately, I think I made the right decision. I hope....

I was very surprised that TMO did that for me, I wasn't expecting it, allthough, the retail stores would not honor it, so I have to wait for it to arrive from c/s. Kinda made me mad that the stores said "sorry can't do it even if it is noted on your account". Didn't make sense to me.. Thanks TMO for the deal!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123