Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hi, I have a chance to get a Red ATT Curve for $200.00 in like ... General Blackberry forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

I have a chance to get a Curve

Advertisement

Hi, I have a chance to get a Red ATT Curve for $200.00 in like new condition and was wondering how hard would it be to get it unlocked because I have TMO. Will it work unlocked on TMO? I would love any advice about doing this. Should I buy it? Thanks

howiet4702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA6BE
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Hi, I have a chance to get a Red ATT Curve for $200.00 in like new condition and was wondering how hard would it be to get it unlocked because I have TMO. Will it work unlocked on TMO? I would love any advice about doing this. Should I buy it? Thanks

I just brought a ATT 8310 and i love it!!! It was not unlocked when i brought it. There are many unlocking sites and once you unlock it....it will work fine on TMO.

BTW, I have TMO...

You cant go wrong with that price!

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    you can get it unlock for $20 at gsmphonesource.com and yes it should work with tmo once it's unlocked.

PIN/ID
    24AAA6BE
    Quote Originally Posted by flash24 View Post
    you can get it unlock for $20 at gsmphonesource.com
    I have purchased 3 unlock codes from them and they worked everytime....I got my codes within 24 hours.

Cool! Then I think I want to buy it. I am just waiting for an email back from the seller. It is from Craigs List. I hope I can get it.

PIN/ID
    24AAA6BE
    that is a great price.

ballr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask.
    where is this craig list website i keep hearing bout it but when i actually go on it its for jobs

Quote Originally Posted by ballr View Post
    where is this craig list website i keep hearing bout it but when i actually go on it its for jobs
    Go to this link and on the right click on your city. It has everything you can think of there.. It is an awesome place to sell and trade and look for jobs

http://portland.craigslist.org/

PIN/ID
    24AAA6BE
    i just checked out my local craigslist and there was a bb curve for 200. wow that is cheap....

Yes! CL is the best way to go to get deals. NOT eBay where it is much more expensive and you can see it and pick it up locally before you buy. That is how I bought my first BB and it was like brand new because someone bought an iphone istead. I loooove CL..

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    I've used craigslist extensively. 200 is a great price, but just be careful. I've almost been burned a few times by people, so just keep an eye out. Make sure to test the phone before you hand over the cash, and that means more than just making a call. Make sure the camera works, the speaker phone, make sure the water damage stickers are still clean, etc.

Oh, and once you unlock it, it will work fine for Tmobile. I'm currently using an 8310 on Tmobile.

Ok, heres the scoop. That person hasn't emailed me back, so, I called T-Mobile and told them that we just upgraded to Pearls with them a month ago and would rather have Curves. They offered us the Curves for $239.99 because we have been long time customers. Well we did it. We will have our new 8320's in about 3-5 days. I figured that with the unlock price it is about the same and they will be brand new. Did I do good?

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24470e33
    My brother in law got a titanium curve from ATT today and this Mo Fo only paid 60 dollars after mail in rebate and two year contract upgrade I paid 450 for mine no upgrade no contract just straight up that made me mad!!!
    PIN: 24470E33

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    thats a great price! plus you get the factory warranty. you're gonna get rid of that 8100 once you start using the Curve! JMO let us know how you like it.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Ok, heres the scoop. That person hasn't emailed me back, so, I called T-Mobile and told them that we just upgraded to Pearls with them a month ago and would rather have Curves. They offered us the Curves for $239.99 because we have been long time customers. Well we did it. We will have our new 8320's in about 3-5 days. I figured that with the unlock price it is about the same and they will be brand new. Did I do good?
    Yes, that's very good. Did they make you update your contract for another 2 years though?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast