Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have had a 7250, 7103e, 7100i, 8100 and now the 8330 and I think ... General Blackberry forum

rok8man no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I have had a 7250, 7103e, 7100i, 8100 and now the 8330 and I think i dropped my 7100i the most as the clip would always snag on something and the thing fall out. Luckily that bb was built like a tanks and took all sorts of punishment. I cracked the 7103e in a car accident. I keep my Curve in the pouch all the time and make sure its not in the same pocket as the car keys......

cadillacz713 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2438f811
    The 1st time I dropped my phone ..... Ummm I had a pearl and I dropped it one day at a bbq I was in the back yard and I went to go to my car and on the way over to my car there was a bee chasing me and I had my keys on one hand and the bb on the other one and I was tryin to get rid of the bee that I swung with the hand I had my pearl and it slipped and BLAAAMMMM it hit the concrete hard I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when it hit the concrete because the battery door flew in the air and the battery another and the poor pear was laying on the floor helpless but nothing bad happen to it the only thing that happen was a scratch on the side and the battry door didn't close anymore so I had to get one of those gel covers :-( but now I got a curve and I protect it with my life :-)

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    The day after I purchased my Bold I had to fly to Toronto. When I got there my rental car reservation was screwed up.

To make a long story short, I had to take an airport limo from Toronto to Barrie and rent a car when I got there.

I called a contact in Barrie and was giving them my credit card info as I was throwing my bags in the limo. Rather than wait for the driver to open the back door for me, I reached over with the hand I was carrying my laptop in and opened the door. As the door opened I got myself in the knee.

Stupidly I dropped my brand ne Bold to rub my sore knee. The Bold landed under the limo in three pieces, battery cover, case, battery.

Fortunately nothing was broken. At first I didn't even notice there was a little nick in the silver trim. Not a scratch on the screen. All in all it wasn't a horrible experience (not like when i drove over my first curve).

It was funny as heck when the limo driver, from Russia said, "Your phone now is not a virgin!"
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Well let's see, so far i've dropped me pearl about six times. I have a bad habit of setting it in my lap while I drive and I forget its there. So when I get out the car, smack...concrete, grass, dirt, luckily no water. Then there was this time in New Orleans when I was arriving I had my pearl in my lap again, and it dropped on the cement face down, then I stepped on it. I noticed what I had done before all 260 lbs of me was on my bb. Then once I had gotten nice and drunk later that day, I went to take my phone out of my pocket and it got caught and it started to drop to the ground and I super speed caught it without even thinkin about it. And even after all that punishment not a single scratch, knock on wood. Thank God for gel cases.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Painful to read. I'm guilty of hurting my baby too and I have to many stories to write about

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    Well I finally got my first scratch. Its a little one above my bb menu key just under the screen. The thing is I don't even know how I got it. I just saw it this morning.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    I had mine in my lap while in the car... Stepped out and heard something hit the concrete... Then, while I was stepping around looking for what dropped, I actually stepped on it.. And pivoted.. I looked down and it was my bb facedown... Like I killed a small animal... It was pretty sad.. But funny too...

ia BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    I dropped my damn phone again. it was in my lap again and when I got out of my car to go into work, ...smack pavement. No i've three more small scratches on my screen. It seems like this thread is a bad luck thing for me. Before I posted here, i've dropped numerous times and no marks. Now i've dropped it twice and both times got marks.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    The first time I dropped my curve I was listening to music. Bent down to tie my shoe and when I came back up I must have stepped on the extra long headphones cord lol and it snatched my curve out my hand.

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have heard that so many time from my gf. Also your phone is more important than me.

animalpop no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AB300C
    first time i dropped mine...well i more threw it, I was pulling it out of the holster to check a message and it kinda grew wings and just lept from my hands, flew about 5 feet in front of me and landed hard, phone in one spot, battery and battery cover landing in other spots...I was like..OH CRAP...tossed the battery back in and the cover on, works just fine, got a scratch in the silver trim piece on the bottom part of it

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    one time... which was awesome.. i was in a public restroom.. had my buisness curve in my dress shirt pocket.. i leaned down and guess what fell out.. my curve.. into the toilet.. directly at the bottom of the bowl.. of a public. restroom. i had just done a backup.. so i knew i would be ok.. there was no way in creation i would put my hand in the toilet.. the phone was locked. no sd card. so i left it.. and immediatly cut my meeting short and baught a curve full retail went home and uploaded my backup. all was well. but one of the worst moments in my bb history.. no including the time friends threw me in the pool with my bb in pocket..
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    I wont even take a black berry out of the box until my new otter box is in hand, or the old one if its the same one. Then I put on gloves and wrap it up. Once I went in for service ,and the guy took the case off and slid it on the counter . well I lost it, and made them give me a new one . you never heard a guy bitch as much as I did that afternoon.. I was like hey dumb @SS did you not see there wasn't even a finger print on it? and you just toss it like you dont own it? well he did end up owning it. the store manager asked me to stop my swearing and shouting but I left with a scratch free device.
    glad to see I aint the only one afraid to scratch one up.
    but seriously the service people dont undrestand how anal a berry owner can be . If your car repair shop did your baby like that you would take their head off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12