on my pc that link works without a problem. but anyway, here´s a step by ... General Blackberry forum
on my pc that link works without a problem. but anyway, here´s a step by step instruction for you:
1. start your computer
2. start your web-browser
3. type www.blackberry.com
4. chosse country "united states of america"
5. click on "support" (upper right)
6. click on downloads (left side)
7. under "available Software" click on "blackberry device software and blackberry desktop software"
8. click on "access your service provider download site"
9. in the "asia/pacific"-section klick on "vodafone astralia/fiji"
10. click on the pull-down-menu and choose your BB "Curve 8320"
11. klick "Next"
12. download the fist software-package (package version 22.214.171.124)
then follow the instructions and finally download the software on your pc.
Don´t forget to delete the vendor.xml file.
More information about the updating process ...
cross my fingers for you that you are able to get the needed language back on your bb.
here´s my pin >> 253357d9
if you have the BlackBerry Messenger, feel free to mit me up.
Last edited by blackharleymike; 11-02-2008 at 09:27 AM.
Mike, I just got home, and was able to fix my prob in No time!!
Last edited by marenoa; 11-05-2008 at 08:04 PM.
Tags for this Thread