[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I have an 8700c and have been using tethering for over a year now. Recently ... General Blackberry forum

rfab2000 no está en línea Stack level 1

I broke tethering

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I have an 8700c and have been using tethering for over a year now. Recently I loaded Delorme Street Atlas 2009 with their GPS unit. A day or two later I tried to use tethering and could not connect. I assumed that this software installed a driver for the gps and this was interfering with communication to the bberry. I have uninstalled / reinstalled the blackberry desktop software, uninstalled the Delorme software, and even scanned the reg for indications of any Delorme entries. Still, no luck. I can get a response from the diagnostic query of the modem and when viewing the log, I see a connected entry but the next line is disconnected modem. The DUNS error is 721 which indicates “Remote PPP peer is not responding”. I do not have an image of the prior state to restore to, but would like to know what happened never the less. Does anyone have any experience with conflicts or a list of files that are installed by desktop software or entries that are made to the reg? Even a list of what files/services are required to allow the IP modem to function would help.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Any suggestions greatly appreciated.[/FONT]

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    Did you try deleting the modem, then configuring a new modem connection?