What a life... :]... General Blackberry forum

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)

Advertisement

What a life... :]

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaFan2989 View Post
    I am also thinking about the Samsung Behold also.
    This is a very exciting new model. However much like the somewhat buggy Bold, the Behold has some new features that have not been fixed. It has the new TouchWiz technology, as I'm sure you are aware of. What you may not be aware of is the glitches that they had to work out before shipping the device. Once again, just like RIM, Samsung has pushed this device out early before being fully debugged. If you can live with that, then you are OK, if on the other hand you are looking for a seamless enjoyable experience you would be best waiting for the 2nd gen model. Another approach would be to wait about 3 months, then buy one, as Samsung is one of the best at rolling changes during production and sales of a particular model. A final thought to share on the Behold, is the fact that Samsung is notorious for rather mediocre phone call quality and performance. That is perhaps my biggest issue with them. After all first, it must be a good phone. Notice I did not say excellent or perfect, but at least a good solid phone with consistent connectivity and voice quality.

I'm also watching RIM very carefully to see if they do the proper rolling changes on the current Bold, which if they do, then I will buy another. Otherwise it's on my wait list.
    Last edited by archer6; 11-10-2008 at 01:51 PM.

PIN/ID
    I have two questions about the Behold.

1. I am so used to having all my text messages and emails saved for a very long time, will the Behold be able to do that? Or is it like most other Samsung phones and have limited inbox capacity?

2. How does the user email work for the Behold? It says it has consumer email, but I don't know exactly how that works.

And I am sorry for pulling this off the Blackberry trail, but I am glad you are understanding. I am really trying to get this figured out so I can either purchase a new phone, or make up my mind to wait.

The list includes:

Pearl Flip
    Javelin
    G1
    Behold

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    What would you consider the benefits of being with RIM?
    Doesn't apply to everyone, but I'm talking about security mostly, enterprise, etc. Nothing big. Actually it wasn't worth stating.

- via Blackberry

PIN/ID
    Ah ok, I was just interested in what you had to say.

that1dude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    247A308F
    I am also thinking about the Samsung Behold also.
    I love samsung, in fact all my electronics are samsung, the only draw back with the phone is I have to use there ringtone, u can't use ur mp3 as a ringtone, that didn't cut it for me, I like having the option to use my music as a ringtone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12