I have bounced from phone to phone for years.. I tend to like a new ... General Blackberry forum

MT
    MT no está en línea Stack level 3

I admit it.. I am addict!

Advertisement

I have bounced from phone to phone for years.. I tend to like a new phone every 6 months (crazy I know)

I first bought a blackberry 1 1/2 year ago with a 7130e... it lasted for a while, but I grew tired and sold it and bought a Q.... should have shot myself in the head, it would have been less pain.

I was back to my 7130e in 6 months (different one.. ebay Well I grew tired of the suretype and snagged a 7250 on ebay for $44.00....... It was terrible, I hated t and resold it the next day for $120.00. I ended up getting an 8703e the other day.... I LOVE IT, I will keep this one, my wife doubts it, but I am in love with this.

All in all, collectively if you add up the price I have paid for a phone and what I sell it for... I have basically used free phones............... Did I hear wifi is coming. No I am kidding, I am done... I think.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: I admit it.. I am addict!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~your just like me, I bought my pearl for 100 dollars and a guy wants to give me three hundred for it because of the condition it is in, and I bought my curve for 400 so I'm paying 500 and getting 3 of it back, and I know I could sell this curve 6 months from now for 250 or more.

Mareshalu no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I say get the 8320 in 'bout 4 months ,don't stop dreaming

MT

Quote Originally Posted by Mareshalu
    I say get the 8320 in 'bout 4 months ,don't stop dreaming
    I am in Canada locked to a cdma netwok, so the choices are limited or slow in coming.... Oh well. I really like this 8703 with a zen theme

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I have the 8700c and absolutely love it. I find the thought of wifi quite seductive but I think I'll wait a while to upgrade. For one thing I like the trackwheel. I do love reading about the new phones though. But keeping up with the latest and greatest bbs is a little out of my league financially.

MT

I know what you mean... I like the idea of wifi but apart from my office I don't know if I could use it. Who wants to mess with scanning for a network and trying to get on.... Best just to use the cellular towers.

I love my 8703 it is a machine and serves me well

eanjohnson no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2408EA2

I did not really care for the 8700c that much, it was cool but not a favorite, I still LOVE the 7200 i think it is.... I think its a first love type of thing, I will NEVER forget it lol, and now I have the 8800 which is just great

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by MT

I know what you mean... I like the idea of wifi but apart from my office I don't know if I could use it. Who wants to mess with scanning for a network and trying to get on.... Best just to use the cellular towers.

I love my 8703 it is a machine and serves me well
    I agree with you on the wifi. I am smitten over the new 8320 for Tmo but really don't know when or how often I would use it. I could see it being useful if you get a poor signal at your home or work, but I don't. I'll probably still end up getting one though since I usually can't help myself when it comes to things like this.

Congrats and welcome back to the BlackBerry community!

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3

A new phone every six months. Boy, I wish I could slow down to that pace. I've had four BlackBerries in a little over a year and at least 20 other phones in addition to that. Started the BB odyssey with an 8700c last year, then a 7130c from October 06 to June 07. I had a red Pearl until last week when someone offered to buy it from me. Over the weekend I picked up a Sony Ericsson w580 (used hubby's upgrade since he'll never part with that damn RAZR) and I am planning to buy a BlackJack for funsies in the next day or so with money left from a Dash I sold -- used it twice but hated it because it didn't play well with my Outlook or my data plan.

I tend to recycle the same cash over and over for phones or trade to reduce the cost. Though with the Berries I just seem to scratch together extra cash to get those. Heh. I really can't live without one.

I would have to spend a few moments thinking about all the phones I've had this calendar year but it's quite a diverse list. Heh. Phones are a fun addiction and as long you don't spend your bill money on phones they can't ever hurt anyone.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

MT
    Quote Originally Posted by quillhill
    A new phone every six months. Boy, I wish I could slow down to that pace. I've had four BlackBerries in a little over a year and at least 20 other phones in addition to that. Started the BB odyssey with an 8700c last year, then a 7130c from October 06 to June 07. I had a red Pearl until last week when someone offered to buy it from me. Over the weekend I picked up a Sony Ericsson w580 (used hubby's upgrade since he'll never part with that damn RAZR) and I am planning to buy a BlackJack for funsies in the next day or so with money left from a Dash I sold -- used it twice but hated it because it didn't play well with my Outlook or my data plan.

I tend to recycle the same cash over and over for phones or trade to reduce the cost. Though with the Berries I just seem to scratch together extra cash to get those. Heh. I really can't live without one.

I would have to spend a few moments thinking about all the phones I've had this calendar year but it's quite a diverse list. Heh. Phones are a fun addiction and as long you don't spend your bill money on phones they can't ever hurt anyone.

You know you are in trouble when you spend the grocery $ on it..... Not that bad yet

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3

Yeah, it's food, bills, phones then everything else. I'd buy a new phone before I'd get new shoes. LOL.

And I just pulled the trigger on a BlackJack on ebay. Not that I don't love my BlackBerry Curve with all my heart I just have this desire to own as many different types of phones with as many different types of designs, form factors and operating systems as possible. I can't help myself. I had $285 to spend. I got the w580 for $100 and a BlackJack for $185 shipped off ebay. I rock. LOL

It's nice to be able to do this. Might as well get it out of my system now before I have kids. Heh.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill