Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I got my wife a red 8100 for Valentines day. I am having trouble "converting" ... General Blackberry forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

I got my wife a red 8100 for Valentines day. I am having trouble "converting" her though. She only uses her Berry as a phone (although she does play Bubble Popper a lot). She still does not understand why I spend most of my free time on my Curve and on Pinstack. I guess I'll keep trying.

jmstr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks so much for adding your stories everyone. Looks like the bond factor pretty much all over the board.

Something new today for my wife and I. I went and bought a 2GB Micro SD card for my wife's Curve. I then plugged it into her laptop and the Curve showed up as another drive. She now can load tons of her MP3's on the SD card and listen to it on her Curve. Immediate her mood changed from uninterested to very interested. To sweeten the pot, I plugged her external speakers into the Curve's phono jack and she was amazed. Now to really exite her, I called her phone from my phone while the MP3s were playing and once she picked up, my voice was immediately patched to her external speakers. I can tell she really was loving it. And for the final thrill, I told her that she no longer needs her bluetooth and can do it all using a cassette tape with a phono plug. She was very pleased.

I think this is a start of a new love affair. But now she's asking for a bigger card

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    Brickbreaker did the trick. She beats me in our BB tournies.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    my husband use to get jealous all the time between my bb time and pinstack time. it took some getting used to, but he is cool now. he will never use the bb to its fullest extent... but having it is the first step, right i am his ONLY bbm contact

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    My wife got me into blackberry devices when she decided she didn't want her 7105 from T-Mobile and I finally got her into another one. A blackberry 8120. I got her on pinstack and she has made some friends on here. Im trying to see what she wants on here. Not trying to overwhelm her or discourage her and let her have some fun in doing things on her own. But one thing I had her install was google maps so she can Use it to search for locations and get directions. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tennessee31 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I'm still working on wearing my girlfriend down. She's a diehard Treo user, but I'm.persistent. She'll come around! I think the Curve may be the phone that does it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jmstr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tennessee31 View Post
    I'm still working on wearing my girlfriend down. She's a diehard Treo user, but I'm.persistent. She'll come around! I think the Curve may be the phone that does it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I too used to be a treo 650 user for a long time and then finally switch to the BB 8703e. What a world of difference that was. I slapped myself for trying to make excuses to stick with Palm. Your girlfriend will see the light eventually, but give her time.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I got my wife a red 8100 for Valentines day. I am having trouble "converting" her though. She only uses her Berry as a phone (although she does play Bubble Popper a lot). She still does not understand why I spend most of my free time on my Curve and on Pinstack. I guess I'll keep trying.
    Themes and games got my wife Hooked. She loves her BB Curve!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    My wife has given me grief over my bb since I got my first one. I'm sometimes on the bb and pinstack at the same time, she thinks I'm having an affair and I told her it was past that I'm plum strung out. Now her company switched and she has a curve but still doesn't realize what potential she has in her hands. She uses it for a phone and text, but does get emails cause its BES work phone

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    hahahaha my husband freaks when i accidentally drop or bump my phone casue it was expensive

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    he also get's mad cause his phone sucks and he cant take pitures

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Just tell him to berry up

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12