Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Or girlfriend and boyfriends. My wife and I both now have BBs since I made ... General Blackberry forum

jmstr no está en línea Stack level 1

Husbands, Wives and their Blackberries.

Advertisement

Or girlfriend and boyfriends. My wife and I both now have BBs since I made her get a Curve Anyways, I'm trying to educate and motivate her to use her Curve as more than a phone. Got the basic stuff loaded for her like emails, calendar, etc. I'm looking for more ideas from other husbands or wifes who have successfully mate their spouse with their BB. Also, how does the BB bond you?

blakklite no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    30b742b0
    My wife and I both have Curves with Verizon (I pay for hers and mine is from work) and she has definately gotten a hold of the Blackberry better than I expected. She is into getting different themes, assorted IM's, she even syncs via Bluetooth. She stil relies on me for cutting edge news (new models and software updates) but she's definately gotten the BB experience down pat!
    ~via BB8330 (wap.pinstack.com)~

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB
    I got a Pearl for the wife at Christmas. She's addicted. Uses it to communicate with our kids that are 3 time zones behind us. She has learned to text, PIN, picture message, etc.

trinybwoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F8984
    i ensured my girl get a blackberry before we made it official .lol
    not really, but i did persuade her to upgrade from her aging verizon razr phone about 1.5 years ago.
    she initailyl didnt like it, it was too complicated , according to her. she loves it alot now.
    we most pin each other all day long.
    i got her Jivetalk, so she can chat with her friends with sidekicks.
    she adores berry411, she constantly uses it on an almost daily bases.
    she barely uses the web broswer thou.
    she occasionally uses google maps when shes driving with her friends.

there are certain "simple" features that she loves about the bb.
    she doesnt have to constantly delete messages beacause she has reached her alloted 100 message inbox limit.
    that allows her to save as many "romatic" messages between us lol .

we use the calender to schedule dates and various trips. she loves the invite attendee feature.lol

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!
    I have the 8800 and my wife has the curve. We BB message eachother all the time when we be at work. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    I would love to get my wife a BB but she thinks its just to complicated...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    when i was first thinking about getting a curve my husband didnt get it. we went to Frys and looked at some. He joked about getting one and said he wouldnt because his fingers were too big for the keyboard. but when I got my curve, he got one now we mssg eachother while we are in the house together lol
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Insert catchy phrase here..

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    One way of Mutualness is to introduce her to Pinstack, than show her some of the more Girly Themes here at Pinstack, pick out a Super Girly one and Show her how to install it on her BB, (Via OTA First).

abonter4 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CFDB7
    I always loved my bb but when i got hooked I was hooked because of the theme builder. Load a theme she likes and when she likes it but there are things she doesnt like about it, then show her theme builder. Make sure you know theme builder down pat before you show her because she'll be more confused than excited about it if you don't

sheriberri no está en línea Stack level 1

I had a Pearl and upgraded to the Curve...Now my husband has the Pearl and now he understands my addiction...Now we text each other and he is getting more interested in themes, apps ect. He loves it so now we are both Addicted!!! Its a BB bonding thing...(he,he,he,he)
    SheriBerri
    Luv My Berry!!

Couldn't do it myself. My wife says BBs are too complicated. She had a Motorola die on her a week ago, and I had a 7105 that I was ready to put on Ebay - and she would rather go without a phone for a few days than use the 7105!! But I still love 'er - She looks like Betty Boop!!

BLUSLS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I recently switched from AT&T to T-Mo. In the switched I got the wife a curve as well. She had fell in love with the organization factor with BB and the fact that she could have music, books, movies, email, web, and an organizer all in one device. Now she can't put the thing down. We are both excited about the model coming out. I thinks she want the Javelin or the Bold. I want a Thunder!!!! Anyway, show her the many ways things that can be simplified by the use of these devices.

Long live RIM!!!!! LOL
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

atleastzero no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2420565A
    My brother-in-law got me into BB with my Pearl 8100 a couple years ago. Since then, I've upgraded to the 8320 and my dad has caught on, getting a Pearl of his own. He loves it and uses it to message me and my family as well as play Sudoku constantly! He loves it so much he is going to get one for my mom soon =)
    www.ATLEASTZERO.com -~- my WebComic
    PIN: 2420565A -~- T-Mo 8320 4.5.0.52

mish2brivero no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've had my pearl for about a year and I was completely addicted within a few days. I also have a 8830 world edition through work. Nice but I still prefer my Pearl. My hubbie got a curve through work a few weeks ago and is resisting. It actually sat in the trunk of his car for a week before he took it out and activated it!!Says its too big, bulky, complicated and prefers his razor. I've set him up with email and BB messenger, but he still hasn't yielded to it's power. I think it may take a while, but he'll soon see how his razor really pales in comparison.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast