Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Well where i live it hit kind of hard cuz we have no lights no ... General Blackberry forum

cadillacz713 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2438f811

Advertisement

Well where i live it hit kind of hard cuz we have no lights no ice or gas ohh yea not to mention generators running for about 2300 each i dont want to say any names but maybe i will later.ohh yea and the worst part is that the cellphone signal keeps on dropping im surprise im under the EDGE network istead of havin to see my phone and see the cellphone signal saying SOS and then have gsm coverage so yea it kinda sucks to be here right now ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

arodweb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thank god in my neighborhood here in Katy everything has been normal...the people in galveston are in bad shape

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Just a update, for any stackers who lived in Galveston or anywhere near the coast and evacuated:
    The news station just announced that the city of Galveston is letting residents to have a "Look and Leave" policy, between 6am to 6pm.

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Moses, the mayor of Galveston stopped that already. No more looking and leaving! they weren't prepared for the # of folks coming back.

My power has been out since 1:30am Saturday. Part of my fence in the back is down, a few shingles missing, all windows in tact. I loaded up what i could on saturday and headed to San Marcos for the night and had my tailgate stolen off my truck in the "HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS" parking lot. I went back to the house yesterday for the first time since saturday and had alot of clean up to do. Like 20 bags of debris, which isn't bad considering neighbors have fully grown uprooted trees they're still cutting down. Gas is still a b!tch to find, so is ice/water, unless you sit in these super long lines for hours. Slowly but surely power isbeing restored around town, yet my area code is still 98% out. We were called back to work yesterday, but i left to go take care of ym house. I was pretty pissed they wanted back at work, but come to find out the owners had power at their houses, so that's all they cared about. It was crazy driving back to town on Sunday and seeing all the Military vehicles and other service type ppl coming to houston from all over the state. I know how bad it was at my house, and I've seen all the destruction, and I know it's going to be a long while before everything is back to life as usual, but Galveston and other coastal communities are going to be out of commission for a very very long time. On a daily basis more gas stations are coming online, food is coming in, generators, etc. I had to cook all my food yesterday so it wouldn't spoil. It's a mess here!!! Still alive though, and in good health.

If you live in ANY affected area and you see price gougers (gas, generators, or any items) call 1-800-252-0811. Those bastards need to be reported! Taking advantage of your fellow man in a time of need like this is unacceptable!!!!

oh, and my buddy saw the Presidential Motorcade yesterday by our house. very impressive sight he said.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Alex -- thanks for checking in! Glad to see you are ok and sorry about your tailgate

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Hola Cherri!

Yeah, too bad Ike didn't make people any smarter!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Have no power or AC at my house. Can someone pin me the link to where the discount is for Nutsie?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567